• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone please make this image into Avatar form?

https://goo.gl/images/jD9dnd

Thank You
Does this look ok?

NwpwhrE.jpg

Dm27yucX4AAY5f4.jpg

Could this be made into an Avatar please? Both a transparent and normal one would be much appreciated.
Do these look ok?

AHR74ZD.jpg
zMsXGps.png

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Fantomas Hey buddy, can you do me a transparent and none transparent please? Also if you can throw me a twitter avatar in your way it will be great. Thank you! Choose from any pic you find better for you

6_A32_BD9_E_4_E28_4564_872_C_CF11_D2843_E3_D.png

4577_B90_E_4335_4061_ADCF_321_D59_FBEFDC.jpg

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas Hey buddy, can you do me a transparent and none transparent please? Also if you can throw me a twitter avatar in your way it will be great. Thank you! Choose from any pic you find better for you

6_A32_BD9_E_4_E28_4564_872_C_CF11_D2843_E3_D.png

4577_B90_E_4335_4061_ADCF_321_D59_FBEFDC.jpg
Do these look ok? I'm assuming for a Twitter one you just mean a circle crop, but let me know if you wanted something else for that.

llMUtXb.jpg

yaKjZhR.png

9MHH4kZ.png

DevilPuncher

Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, that's awesome! Thanks a million!

Edit: I think it is a tad too big, though. It seems like it's cutting off the bottom half of the image when I post. If you could resize it slightly smaller that'd be great!

Double Edit: Never mind, it was just a problem with the upload. I reuploaded it and it looks fine now. Thanks for the great work!

Last edited:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas think I can get you to avatarfy this A2 artwork? Not sure if transparent will look the best or the opposite so if could do both then you are a star!
CIJw3Fb.jpg
Just so you know, I am working on this, it's just taking me some time because I'm doing other stuff too, but I'll have it done today.

Here's a non transparent version for now though.

Mn6bLpl.jpg

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Would someone kindly make me an avatar of Baby Commando with transparent background please? Thanks in advance
QSMkygt.jpg

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Looks great, do you think you can remove the white petal between her hip and left arm top though?
That's actually her shoe I think, the heel is sticking out and it looks like the same shape as the shoe on her other side. I can remove it though, yeah, I almost did on accident until I realized it was a shoe haha.

Deleted member 2669

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry, I'm definitely going to go back to this, but I need to ride this hype for a moment.

Could someone make a transparent avatar of Terra (bottom brown haired character) for me? Thanks in advance!
It's no problem. Do whatever you want!

oQbWpQT.png
bqCGp5i.png

He still comes out quite small and I couldn't find a bigger version and Aqua's hair is ever so slightly in the way so I went for a Chain of Memories-esque compromise. I could try something else if you'd prefer.

Last edited:

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
It's no problem. Do whatever you want!

oQbWpQT.png
bqCGp5i.png

He still comes out quite small and I couldn't find a bigger version and Aqua's hair is ever so slightly in the way so I went for a Chain of Memories-esque compromise. I could try something else if you'd prefer.

hey could you do something similar with Sora from that artwork as well for me please

i like the that style of avatar alot

Jul 24, 2018
So I've tried tinkering with this picture and see if I could make transparent but it's too dark for me to do it properly without it ending up looking terrible. Wondering if Fantomas or someone else can do it. I hate asking a lot, so sorry! But I think I've settled that this is the one I wanna use as an avi now xP

zHWrjHN.jpg

I've cropped it like above because I felt that the original picture probably won't look good when it's resized into avi form but if it's possible to include the rest of her hand holding the flower, then that'd be even better. If none of it looks good then perhaps make it into a twitter-esque avi could be an interesting compromise! Again, thanks a lot for all your hard work with this Fantomas! <3
nEPwweJ.jpg

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So I've tried tinkering with this picture and see if I could make transparent but it's too dark for me to do it properly without it ending up looking terrible. Wondering if Fantomas or someone else can do it. I hate asking a lot, so sorry! But I think I've settled that this is the one I wanna use as an avi now xP

zHWrjHN.jpg

I've cropped it like above because I felt that the original picture probably won't look good when it's resized into avi form but if it's possible to include the rest of her hand holding the flower, then that'd be even better. If none of it looks good then perhaps make it into a twitter-esque avi could be an interesting compromise! Again, thanks a lot for all your hard work with this Fantomas! <3
nEPwweJ.jpg
Yeah, unfortunately it just doesn't look all that great with transparency. However, I think these circle crops look pretty nice with it though.

Do these look ok?

So8xpBg.png
ENSiXJk.png

If you would want it with a colored border around it too, I can add that as well.