• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jul 24, 2018
Yeah, unfortunately it just doesn't look all that great with transparency. However, I think these circle crops look pretty nice with it though.

Do these look ok?

So8xpBg.png
ENSiXJk.png

If you would want it with a colored border around it too, I can add that as well.
Sure, go ahead! Good to have options. Can do an ordinary square shaped one too?

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Kangi

Could you please make this fully transparent as well? I kinda did it but i always miss some spots.

image_devil_may_cry_5-39274-4094_0002.jpg
Hey, messy hair on a white background! My favorite thing when it comes to making images transparent.

Anyway, can only do so much to salvage parts of the hair, but here's a full transparent image. If you want it specifically cropped for an avatar just ask, but you look like you've got that part down pat.
r91CVl6.png

Jul 24, 2018
Kangi Think you can make my current avi transparent as well? Might be a bit of an undertaking but I wanted to see if it's possible, I'm too addicted to transparent avi's.
ygu3kgV.jpg

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Kangi Think you can make my current avi transparent as well? Might be a bit of an undertaking but I wanted to see if it's possible, I'm too addicted to transparent avi's.
ygu3kgV.jpg
Yeah unfortunately I can say right off the bat that I won't be able to do that effectively. I actually took a crack at your previous request the other day, but could only really pull off partial transparency so I didn't post it:

MT7TsVn.png

Someone more skilled might be able to make a good-looking transparent avatar of that picture but between the size and the color scheme it'd be toooough for me.

Jul 24, 2018
Awwwww, dangit that looks so good on the old one! ;___; I might consider using it now.

But yeah I tried myself with Gimp but to no avail D:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah unfortunately I can say right off the bat that I won't be able to do that effectively. I actually took a crack at your previous request the other day, but could only really pull off partial transparency so I didn't post it:

MT7TsVn.png

Someone more skilled might be able to make a good-looking transparent avatar of that picture but between the size and the color scheme it'd be toooough for me.

Awwwww, dangit that looks so good on the old one! ;___; I might consider using it now.

But yeah I tried myself with Gimp but to no avail D:
Yeah, thats about what my attempt turned out like too, but I tried to get the background on the right side as well. Unfortunately it just gets too dark there to make it look nice.

I do hope we'll get you something great eventually though FakePlasticTree haha, I'm sure you'll eventually find one that will work perfectly.

Jul 24, 2018
Yeah, thats about what my attempt turned out like too, but I tried to get the background on the right side as well. Unfortunately it just gets too dark there to make it look nice.

I do hope we'll get you something great eventually though FakePlasticTree haha, I'm sure you'll eventually find one that will work perfectly.
I really love the other one because the hair is so damn well drawn ;____;

MBS

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, messy hair on a white background! My favorite thing when it comes to making images transparent.

Anyway, can only do so much to salvage parts of the hair, but here's a full transparent image. If you want it specifically cropped for an avatar just ask, but you look like you've got that part down pat.

Thank you! I'd also love an avatar version cause I can't get it cropped the right way and someway I'm stuck on the 50kb limit when I try to upload the avatar with different height/width (even though it's less than 50kb).

Last edited:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you! I'd also love an avatar version cause I can't get it cropped the right way and someway I'm stuck on the 50kb limit when I try to upload the avatar with different height/width (even though it's less than 50kb)
Yeah there's an issue with the avatar size limit on the forum, I've mentioned it to the staff. For some reason .png images need to be ~20kb in order to go through. Sometimes I've even given people ones that are like 17kb and I still have to make it lower, but other ones go through at like 21kb. It's weird.

MBS

Oct 25, 2017
Kangi

Maybe you could use this transparent version another guy made on the Trailer thread, edges around her hair look more refined here, which looks better imho:

chara.png

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you! I'd also love an avatar version cause I can't get it cropped the right way and someway I'm stuck on the 50kb limit when I try to upload the avatar with different height/width (even though it's less than 50kb).

Kangi

Maybe you could use this transparent version another guy made on the Trailer thread, edges around her hair look more refined here, which looks better imho:

chara.png

6rsY2UN.png
IDBq1yk.png
KeA91IW.png
hW1CFmf.png
uyd8m1Q.png
pl6Q4ve.png

Can sharpen them if they look too blurry when avatar-sized.

Wren Wolfe

Nov 10, 2017
Hey, guys!

Could someone please crop the edges of this, leaving the shadow around the cat, and make it avatar size? Thanks in advance!!

3077163961_1ec14be32b.jpg

WkDzfi

Last edited:

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_ommbrb8g8e1sk51m7o1_400.jpg

If you could invisible background this for me that would be awesome. My pc not hooked up atm so I can't get it myself.

Crop it however you think it looks best.