• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Oct 27, 2017
So when I’m done with this avatar bet I’m looking for a new avatar.

Can someone take the bottom right picture here if Aigis, Noir, and Rise and turn it into a decent avatar?

I’m not sure if the quality is good enough but I really like the picture.

If anyone can it’d be appreciated.

Fantomas

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Could a kind soul make this image transparent and avatar sized? Bonus points if you remove the hand as well and the yellow floaty thing on the right. Thanks!

You stealth edited this on me! ;)

Here's the first one you posted before the edit in case you still want it:

And the second one:

TI92

Oct 25, 2017
So when I’m done with this avatar bet I’m looking for a new avatar.

Can someone take the bottom right picture here if Aigis, Noir, and Rise and turn it into a decent avatar?

I’m not sure if the quality is good enough but I really like the picture.

If anyone can it’d be appreciated.
not an easy image to work with this is thes best I was able to do for you :p

I also made this but the file size is way too big for you to use but may be useful to someone else

TI92

Oct 25, 2017
no problem

and I am getting very irritated by the compressed PNG bug, it's been over a year and still it hasn't been fixed. I just messaged Cerium hopefully they actually read it...

Oct 26, 2018
Hi, can someone please edit me an avatar from this?

transparent / upper thigh to head and arms / no weapons

Her hair might be troublesome so whatever it can do is more than fine. Thanks in advance!

TI92

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't tested it yet, I was just asking because if I need another one next time I can do it myself and not depend on others :P
Oh sure, there is a really neat free site called pixlr you may find useful too. I like it when I'm not able to use my normal computer

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
It's about that time again! Could someone make a transparent avatar out of Ichiban's face and hair? Ichiban's the guy in the middle with the insane hair. No need to include the rest of him, just face and hair.

Thanks in advance!