• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Oct 25, 2017
Hi Fantomas! Could you help me crop out and make this into a transparent avatar? If it's not too much trouble, of both so I can see which I prefer?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Elmore
too easy for you! that was fast af! thanks
A couple of options if you don't like how squished it looks (which is a consequence of the ratio of the actual picture). You can go for a zoomed-in crop, or I can just artificially pad the ratio to make it occupy more space above your username.

Oct 27, 2017
A couple of options if you don't like how squished it looks (which is a consequence of the ratio of the actual picture). You can go for a zoomed-in crop, or I can just artificially pad the ratio to make it occupy more space above your username.
Oh yeah, this one on the left is perfect. Thanks again breh!

Oct 25, 2017
Hello! My apologies since I already made a request on this page, but I would like to have Arthur as a transparent avatar instead. Thank you in advance.

Fantomas

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Fantomas

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I'm dearly sorry to those who have helped me with prior avys, I know that I tend to flip flop between them! I do have another request though for those who are willing. Is someone able to crop Mai out of this?

Dog

Oct 25, 2017
England
Hello!

Can somebody turn me into M. Bison with his hat and glowing white eyes? Odd request but here's the source images if you can xD

Thanks if you do. If sizing is an issue I don't mind you cropping out the torso and just having just the transparent dog head with it.