• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Oct 25, 2017
So what's the trick to not having avatars look all pixelated? Looks fugly after the site update.

edit: Nevermind, think I fixed it. Thanks for the tips on the last page Fantomas.

Last edited:

TI92

Alt account
Oct 25, 2017
Potential issues include uploading from mobile, not saving the avatar as a .png before uploading it, or resizing weirdness. Here's a smaller version of your particular avatar to rule out the third:

Ruling out the other two is up to you. Let me know if those precautions still don't help.
Didn't upload on mobile, saved as a PNGs and didn't resize it 😅 oh well 🤷‍♂️

Oct 25, 2017
I take it that the size was the issue, then? Here's an album of the other avatars TI92 made you, resized: https://imgur.com/a/zck1E43

The previous avatar size limit being removed makes it so that posting full-sized avatar crops is presumably viable now... but apparently there can still be issues.
+1 prop for you. And yeah, it was the issue of full-sized, at least it resolved now.

Oct 25, 2017
Howdy Kangi. Sorry if I keep bothering you with requests, but could you help me make a transparent avatar of Miles? Thank you in advance mate.

Last edited: