• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Could a very kind user here please change the black hand to one that better reflects the colors of Genji in this avatar that I'm using? The size is okay and I can use it for an avatar already, but the black hand is hard to see in Dark mode.
Here's Genji for reference:
It doesn't have to be as detailed as the one in the official art of course! I just want to match the rest of the emoji. Thank you!

Fantomas

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Could a very kind user here please change the black hand to one that better reflects the colors of Genji in this avatar that I'm using? The size is okay and I can use it for an avatar already, but the black hand is hard to see in Dark mode.

Here's Genji for reference:

It doesn't have to be as detailed as the one in the official art of course! I just want to match the rest of the emoji. Thank you!
Would something like this look ok?

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Hi could someone make me an avatar of Sugimoto with the pencil please? Try to keep the wiggle text as if possible, otherwise omit them :X Transparent background would be appreciated if that's possible too. Thanks in advance.