Forum Avatar Request Thread

SteadFast

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys, looking to get a crop out with just the two main guys in this photo if that's okay? Thanks!

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
EDIT: Actually as long as someone hasn't started work on my request, I think I'm fine with this one. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Zanmato

Feb 1, 2018
Colorado
Would it be possible to make my avatar match the background of the mobile dark theme of this site? The white portion of my avatar, that is.

Edit: Or actually, that might make Yojimbo's hat less visible. Umm, well, I'm down for suggestions that aren't white? >_>

Fantomas

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Would it be possible to make my avatar match the background of the mobile dark theme of this site? The white portion of my avatar, that is.

Edit: Or actually, that might make Yojimbo's hat less visible. Umm, well, I'm down for suggestions that aren't white? >_>
I think it looks alright with a transparent background, but I'll let you be the judge:

Kangi

Oct 25, 2017
Elmore
(Also, there should totally be another Pride Avatar Thread this June, perhaps @Kangi wants to make it this year instead of me?)
I was thinking that you had such a great OP last time that you should make it again, but if you want me to post it this time around I can start drafting one up. Either way I plan to participate!

Fantomas

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking that you had such a great OP last time that you should make it again, but if you want me to post it this time around I can start drafting one up. Either way I plan to participate!
Yeah, if you're down you should do it this time! I'll help out plenty of course, that thread was basically just a gay-ass party last year lol.

Fantomas

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas can you make it the right size?

Also is it to much to ask to take the sleeves out?
maybe if possible to add the tattoo?

Maybe even change the hair color...
Sorry Angie, I forgot about this!

I tried my best to get the tattoo on and then I did the hair color, not sure I could work the sleeves as easily though. Does this look ok?

Can I please get the background removed? Thanks in advance.
Does this look ok? With and without the flag still.

Angie22

Nov 20, 2017
Portugal
Sorry Angie, I forgot about this!

I tried my best to get the tattoo on and then I did the hair color, not sure I could work the sleeves as easily though. Does this look ok?

Does this look ok? With and without the flag still.

Looks amazing Fantomas, you the best <3
The sleeves part was trying to make it the same color as her hands.It would look like she does not have sleeves.