• An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 1 day, 10 hours, 44 minutes, 49 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Lady Murasaki

Scary Shiny Glasses
Oct 25, 2017
Hi :3 Could someone make this image a transparent avatar with the right size? Maybe editing the colors and sharpness too. Sorry for the quality, I didn't find a better one :/

Thanks in advance :D

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017

Can anyone make this work as an avatar? Peas and Carrots.

Hi, could someone resize this avatar for me with a transparent background?

Thanks

Hi :3 Could someone make this image a transparent avatar with the right size? Maybe editing the colors and sharpness too. Sorry for the quality, I didn't find a better one :/

Thanks in advance :D

Hope some of these work for you.

Fantomas

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Dec 2, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm new on Resetera!
Popping here from the Welcome guide to gently ask for a nice avatar, just to start in a good way.

I'm a Nintendo fan first and foremost, I'd like something Nintendo related.

Bowser playing with his baby from the family app advertising should be good. Something about Animal Crossing, too.

Thank you very much, it feels great to be part of this community.

Popping here from the Welcome guide to gently ask for a nice avatar, just to start in a good way.

Bowser playing with his baby from the family app advertising should be good. Something about Animal Crossing, too.

Welcome to the site!!!

Fantomas

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

Does one of these look ok?

Fantomas

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Could anyone add a santa hat to my avatar?
]
Can someone help me? I'm not very good at editing, so my attempts at making this holiday Luigi (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELDH19SVUAUQ2ql?format=jpg&name=orig) into an avi turned into a pixelated mess.

halp! ;_; Spooky Eegee doesn't work on December!
Can someone please hook up my FOnewm with a Christmas hat? :)
For those asking for Holiday themed avatars, please post in this thread as there are a lot of people handling those requests over there, myself included. :)

I'll try to work through the rest of the backlog in here over the coming weekend though, thanks!