• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
extollereyuukofinalfvdgl.jpg

Could I get this as an avatar? I'd like to see a transparent body and a close-up on the face to compare. Thanks~
Does this look ok?

om0oVe1.png

fBmw78a.png

Ryng™

Nov 2, 2017
Italy
Yo, i know this is like the third time i ask the same request, but i swear this is the last time xD

Some last Bowsette images , i just want the blue crown, red hair, red eyes, blue clothes, and the blue shell, for the rest i can make the avatar myself. Take all the time it takes! :p

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yo, i know this is like the third time i ask the same request, but i swear this is the last time xD

Some last Bowsette images , i just want the blue crown, red hair, red eyes, blue clothes, and the blue shell, for the rest i can make the avatar myself. Take all the time it takes! :p
Lol, no problem man. I'll work on it in a bit here, should have it done for you within a few hours.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Does this look ok? (Just going to put the link because the image is huge)

https://i.imgur.com/bB579wW.jpg

joedick

Mar 19, 2018
Sorry for such a basic question, but I'd appreciate some help!

I have an image that is slightly large (210x240), resulting in parts of the avatar getting cut off. I have tried resizing the image many times, but I end up with the same size avatar needing to be cropped. Anybody know an easy way to get the image to fit?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for such a basic question, but I'd appreciate some help!

I have an image that is slightly large (210x240), resulting in parts of the avatar getting cut off. I have tried resizing the image many times, but I end up with the same size avatar needing to be cropped. Anybody know an easy way to get the image to fit?
Well, the legacy themes will scale avatar images down to a max of 100 width by 120 height. The new themes have a max of 96x96.

Could you post the image and maybe upload it as your avatar so I can see what you are talking about exactly? As far as I know, it shouldn't be cropping it but it would probably display it at a smaller size than normal.

joedick

Mar 19, 2018
Well, the legacy themes will scale avatar images down to a max of 100 width by 120 height. The new themes have a max of 96x96.

Could you post the image and maybe upload it as your avatar so I can see what you are talking about exactly? As far as I know, it shouldn't be cropping it but it would probably display it at a smaller size than normal.

OK, it shows the avatar in my profile page (in the 'avatar' section) as cropped, so I thought that's how it would appear. But I see now it shrinks it so the whole image is displayed on the forum. Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
OK, it shows the avatar in my profile page (in the 'avatar' section) as cropped, so I thought that's how it would appear. But I see now it shrinks it so the whole image is displayed on the forum. Thanks for taking the time to respond!
Oh ok, yeah I know what you mean. I think that is just if someone clicks on your name and sees the little pop-up window with your mini-profile on it, then it'll be cropped there. Otherwise yeah, on the site and on your main profile it will appear in full.

And yeah, no problem! :)

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone avatarize this for me please? Maybe with a bit of the platform, maybe not. Not sure which would look better. Sorry for the indecision :s Edit: I think I'd probably like it better with the platform in to some degree

97ZBFzg.png

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone avatarize this for me please? Maybe with a bit of the platform, maybe not. Not sure which would look better. Sorry for the indecision :s Edit: I think I'd probably like it better with the platform in to some degree

97ZBFzg.png
Platform definitely looks more natural. I could try making a platformless one if you'd like, but the product would probably be weird.
vAzA9lw.png

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Is it possible to get an avatar out of this? If it takes a lot of work and time please don't do it Kangi Thank you. I just need the from head to elbow or head to hand you pick, if it's fine with you ofcourse

LVO1Lt1.jpg

Edit: I changed the picture. Hope this is easier

Last edited:

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to get an avatar out of this? If it takes a lot of work and time please don't do it Kangi Thank you. I just need the from head to elbow or head to hand you pick, if it's fine with you ofcourse

LVO1Lt1.jpg

Edit: I changed the picture. Hope this is easier
3gl5tCF.png
Mvp5ls0.png

I never saw the original picture. If you want me to still give that a try, link it and let me know.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone make me an avatar of 13th Doctor please? With transparent background
https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Doctor-Who_S11_Ep1_Pre-TX_02_.jpg
Sorry for the late response. I had a tough time getting the hair right with the transparency (the color of her hair blends in with the background in a few places which makes it kind of tough for me at least).

However, would something like this look ok? I can get rid of the border, or change the color of it as well if you want.

PYCUY3g.png

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Sorry for the late response. I had a tough time getting the hair right with the transparency (the color of her hair blends in with the background in a few places which makes it kind of tough for me at least).

However, would something like this look ok? I can get rid of the border, or change the color of it as well if you want.

PYCUY3g.png
That is nice actually, and i dont mimd the border thanks!

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
I never noticed that my avy has some white space. Could someone make me a transparent avy?

TWF0INz.jpg

Please and thank you.