• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
If someone can make this into an avi with transparency then it'd be much appreciated! Without the shadow :)
PnB30IG.jpg
Does this look ok?

5GY6Ie1.png

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi Fantomas! Could you help me crop out and make this into a transparent avatar? If it's not too much trouble, of both so I can see which I prefer?

Thanks in advance.

park-junkyu-park-junkyu-2-8.jpg

Last edited:

swimming

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
030414-NBA-lebron-marvel-mask-LN-CQ.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

is it possible to get rid of the white and have the transparent background w/ a cut out of bron here? as big as possible for my avy thanks!!

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
too easy for you! that was fast af! thanks
A couple of options if you don't like how squished it looks (which is a consequence of the ratio of the actual picture). You can go for a zoomed-in crop, or I can just artificially pad the ratio to make it occupy more space above your username.
AqHwq0S.png
box3s66.png

swimming

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A couple of options if you don't like how squished it looks (which is a consequence of the ratio of the actual picture). You can go for a zoomed-in crop, or I can just artificially pad the ratio to make it occupy more space above your username.
AqHwq0S.png
box3s66.png
Oh yeah, this one on the left is perfect. Thanks again breh!

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry for making another request so soon, but I've fallen in love with the new Blue Mage art from FFXIV. Can someone make a quick avatar? I believe the image is already transparent PNG, it shouldn't take that long, mostly her face and a little of her upper chest.

Deleted member 3925

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hello! My apologies since I already made a request on this page, but I would like to have Arthur as a transparent avatar instead. Thank you in advance.

RE2ERoy

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Can I get an av? Transparent, but I want to see one not transparent.

gWicZHL.png
Do these look ok?

TiX0dDd.jpg
nLqIpBZ.png

Dsk1OFYXoAAKmd4.jpg:large

Can I get the women with Black Hair in the corner or even Nami (girl with orange hair)?
The one in the bottom right was kind of tough to get a good crop with, but here's the girl with the orange hair:

aPxtsEn.png

Is someone able to crop RE3 Jill for me?

5q7tln07quz11.jpg
Does this look ok?

AbSoayZ.png

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 23212

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm dearly sorry to those who have helped me with prior avys, I know that I tend to flip flop between them! I do have another request though for those who are willing. Is someone able to crop Mai out of this?

G1l3oIh.png

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Hello!

Can somebody turn me into M. Bison with his hat and glowing white eyes? Odd request but here's the source images if you can xD

jk1pvejc
t8sl4kvn

Thanks if you do. If sizing is an issue I don't mind you cropping out the torso and just having just the transparent dog head with it.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
Resident-Evil-2-Remake-Collectors-Edition.jpg

Can I get Claire on the right as a avatar? You can crop it down it doesn't have to be her whole body. Transparent if possible please. Thank you in advance.

Hex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Two things...
latest

And can anyone figure out why this will not show transparent on Era?
kA0TA1d.png