• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rat King

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Any kind soul to do a transparent avatar of Aqua?

oUKL978.png

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
So what's the trick to not having avatars look all pixelated? Looks fugly after the site update.

edit: Nevermind, think I fixed it. Thanks for the tips on the last page Fantomas.

Last edited:

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Cc: Request for this please
Potential issues include uploading from mobile, not saving the avatar as a .png before uploading it, or resizing weirdness. Here's a smaller version of your particular avatar to rule out the third:

yXlwWMR.png

Ruling out the other two is up to you. Let me know if those precautions still don't help.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Potential issues include uploading from mobile, not saving the avatar as a .png before uploading it, or resizing weirdness. Here's a smaller version of your particular avatar to rule out the third:

yXlwWMR.png

Ruling out the other two is up to you. Let me know if those precautions still don't help.
Didn't upload on mobile, saved as a PNGs and didn't resize it 😅 oh well 🤷‍♂️

Oct 25, 2017
I take it that the size was the issue, then? Here's an album of the other avatars TI92 made you, resized: https://imgur.com/a/zck1E43

The previous avatar size limit being removed makes it so that posting full-sized avatar crops is presumably viable now... but apparently there can still be issues.

+1 prop for you. And yeah, it was the issue of full-sized, at least it resolved now.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What size worked for you guys? Could it be because the picture wasn't a 00 number?

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Howdy Kangi. Sorry if I keep bothering you with requests, but could you help me make a transparent avatar of Miles? Thank you in advance mate.

181219104433989.jpg

Last edited:

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Happy new year y'all, could someone kindly make an avatar of the little guy and his shotgun please? With transparent background
03homertheheretic.mkvbgicx.jpg