• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
Can I get the king as a avatar.
Black-Panther-deleted-scene-3-screenshot-600x307.png

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Sorry to bother again. But can anyone change Rapunzel dress and hair color to look like Claire?
awesome-tangled-background-rapunzel-no-background-by-x-frostie-x-on-deviantart-tangled-background.png
36a497b31ae447bd259e46160ff87439.png

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm after a new avatar if that's alright? It might be a difficult one so no worries if not.

I'm basically after a Sprite of a cactuar (just a mini cactuar, not a gigantuar) maybe from FF6. With a transparent background. Problem is when I try to blow it up to 400x400 pixels it looks all blurry. You might be able to see a similar problem with my Cloud avatar!

If anyone can give advice that'd be just as good. Thanks!

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm after a new avatar if that's alright? It might be a difficult one so no worries if not.

I'm basically after a Sprite of a cactuar (just a mini cactuar, not a gigantuar) maybe from FF6. With a transparent background. Problem is when I try to blow it up to 400x400 pixels it looks all blurry. You might be able to see a similar problem with my Cloud avatar!

If anyone can give advice that'd be just as good. Thanks!
Blowing up a small sprite into a 400x400 image will make it look blurry, generally. I'm no expert at finding applicable Final Fantasy sprites so working with what I found I can make something like this:
LX87CVe.png

Avatars on this forum really don't need to be 400x400, though. Using a size that I typically make avatars in gives a somewhat sharper image:

UQspc3U.png

If it's still not satisfactory then I'm gonna need a better source image to work with than what I'm going to find with a cursory Google search. Which is to say, something clearer and larger.
nZrgjRc.png

Can someone make Schumer transparent?
2whQGQW.png

Deleted member 426

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Blowing up a small sprite into a 400x400 image will make it look blurry, generally. I'm no expert at finding applicable Final Fantasy sprites so working with what I found I can make something like this:
LX87CVe.png

Avatars on this forum really don't need to be 400x400, though. Using a size that I typically make avatars in gives a somewhat sharper image:

UQspc3U.png

If it's still not satisfactory then I'm gonna need a better source image to work with than what I'm going to find with a cursory Google search. Which is to say, something clearer and larger.

2whQGQW.png
Amazing!!

Edit: and now updated, this is exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Hiiii! Sorry I've been taking a break from doing avatars for a bit here, but I'll try to start getting back into things.
Sorry to bother again. But can anyone change Rapunzel dress and hair color to look like Claire?
awesome-tangled-background-rapunzel-no-background-by-x-frostie-x-on-deviantart-tangled-background.png
36a497b31ae447bd259e46160ff87439.png
Yeah, I'll try to work on this for you.

Lexxism

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I assume you mean that just the food in her hands will stay, but by all means if you want the food floating where the table was in the image too I can whip that up as well.
lVNF54D.png
Actually thinking about it. Yeah, if you can add the food on the table as well. Or made a variation with table and without if you don't mind. Just wanna know how it will looks.

Thank you.

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone help me, I need one of you magicians to crop out Alonso's face from this picture and make it avatar size.

media-brazil-800x450vafwi.jpg

Yea, from the neck up, including his hair if possible.

Would greatly appreciate it!

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
hey folks

i'd love for this to be turned into an avatar with a transparent background, if anyone has the time

mech-zangief18khl.jpg