• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jinto

Oct 25, 2017
For some reason, Era 2.0 cropped the legs off of my avatar. Can I have another one made please? Here's the original image

FzLZ5Vu.jpg

For reference, this is what my avatar should look like

DEC5oIE.png

It would be awesome if someone could make it look the same, except for maybe keeping the glow in the bubble for this one. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
For some reason, Era 2.0 cropped the legs off of my avatar. Can I have another one made please? Here's the original image

For reference, this is what my avatar should look like

DEC5oIE.png

It would be awesome if someone could make it look the same, except for maybe keeping the glow in the bubble for this one. Thanks in advance.
xiuuUjM.png
HsaT0t6.png

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
C60iT0VVwAEjotE.png

Is it possible to get this transparent and flipped as a avatar? Aside from liking the game I really identity with this character. This picture is the most... Me I guess

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Could someone make me an avatar of this:

DlHDKCZXoAAqtSF.jpg

With Leon and Claire back to back. If it's not to cheeky can I get one with the background and one without it?

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that was quick. Thanks again Kangi.

I really need to learn how to do this on my own. :P
You can hit me up for pointers if you're ever serious about learning how; I learned out of a drive to make (way too many) avatars for myself.

But in the meantime I don't mind however many requests you or others may have so long as you remain polite about it~

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can hit me up for pointers if you're ever serious about learning how; I learned out of a drive to make (way too many) avatars for myself.

But in the meantime I don't mind however many requests you or others may have so long as you remain polite about it~

Might take you up on that at some point. Appreciate it fam.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone make the background transparent?

https://gifyu.com/image/wRhU

Thank you.
I somewhat enjoy logistically challenging avatars like this. Where does the background end and the shading begin? The bones in particular looked bad without any of the shading, so removing all of the black didn't seem like an option. Think I carved it out in a way that provides a nice balance, but you be the judge.

Y2Clb0g.png

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yo Kangi, it's me again. :P

Mind helping me with this one when you have the time? Non-transparent is fine. Thank you.

Compass-cover.jpg

Last edited:

Lexxism

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I somewhat enjoy logistically challenging avatars like this. Where does the background end and the shading begin? The bones in particular looked bad without any of the shading, so removing all of the black didn't seem like an option. Think I carved it out in a way that provides a nice balance, but you be the judge.

Y2Clb0g.png
Pretty much what I was hoping for! I think the only complaint I have is the image is too small when uploaded as a avatar but I think that's the way it is.Thanks!

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
heMW36p.png

Could someone make an avatar from this image please? With transparent background if possible. Thanks in advance.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Hey!

If anyone could do a better crop/cutout job for this it would be incredible! Thanks in advance! (Ignore the ref :P )

OjUOnSV.jpg