• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Y03tOxx.png
Much appreciated!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Could a very kind user here please change the black hand to one that better reflects the colors of Genji in this avatar that I'm using? The size is okay and I can use it for an avatar already, but the black hand is hard to see in Dark mode.

Here's Genji for reference:
It doesn't have to be as detailed as the one in the official art of course! I just want to match the rest of the emoji. Thank you!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Could a very kind user here please change the black hand to one that better reflects the colors of Genji in this avatar that I'm using? The size is okay and I can use it for an avatar already, but the black hand is hard to see in Dark mode.

Here's Genji for reference:

It doesn't have to be as detailed as the one in the official art of course! I just want to match the rest of the emoji. Thank you!
Would something like this look ok?

6kDvyUy.png

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Can someone take this image

fNBKKoK.jpg

And make an avatar for me. Maybe one with the writing removed and one with the background transparent just to see which i like best.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Hi could someone make me an avatar of Sugimoto with the pencil please? Try to keep the wiggle text as if possible, otherwise omit them :X Transparent background would be appreciated if that's possible too. Thanks in advance.
nqGUGyh.png