• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Korosenai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone help me rep the Grookey Gang

pokemon-1b_2x.png

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kangi Sorry to bother you so soon with another avatar, but could you crop out Mob here and make it transparent? If you can, while also removing the yellow border around him and keeping the black outlining?

Not sure how that'll come out, but thank you in advance.

Mob.Psycho.100.full.2462206.png

Last edited:

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Could someone give my avatar like glowy captain marvel hair and eyes please? I don't know, if that's too much you can just tell me no. :p

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Greetings! Can I have a transparent version of these two images?

aDDlhgZ.jpg

b2sLS3R.jpg
I'll try to get around to the second one at a later time if nobody else takes care of it; takes a little more effort to deal with all of those glow effects.

If you need this cropped for you into any specific avatar form, let me know.

2H32X0T.png

Korosenai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone make an avatar for Sobble and Scorbunny like they did for my Grookey at the top? The Scorbunny is sick just want one without the border.

pokemon-2.png
pokemon-3.png

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'll try to get around to the second one at a later time if nobody else takes care of it; takes a little more effort to deal with all of those glow effects.

If you need this cropped for you into any specific avatar form, let me know.
Thanks, Kangi! It looks a bit small as an avatar on Era. Could you crop it for me?

I found a transparent version of the second image, but it's uncropped.
latest

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I know I made a request not too long ago, but this one shouldn't be hard, can someone erase the cords from my current avatar? Thanks!

Deleted member 3925

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I keep rotating between avatars, but could someone help me with this one? Preferably non-transparent? Thanks in advance.

Dt2jm-aVAAAiTrz.jpg:large