• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I keep rotating between avatars, but could someone help me with this one? Preferably non-transparent? Thanks in advance.

Dt2jm-aVAAAiTrz.jpg:large
Here you go:

QZpJHVq.png

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Edit: extra late, sorry. Cached a several-minute-old version of the thread. =p

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally, I beat you for once lol.
Beat me all you want for the next couple of weeks, since I'll likely only get slower for them. Still gonna try to keep on top of things, but I'll just say that my avatar's gonna be reflecting my current situation until the end of the month.

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone please add the trans flag colours to this image? Preferably to the dress. Thank you.

Princess.Daisy.full.1854674.jpg

And here's the trans flag colours for reference.

140565_transgender-pride-flag_0.jpeg

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Could I get a better avatar sized version of Nero's mugshot here? Transparent if you can, but there's no need for it if that's too much trouble. I'm not even sure removing the background would improve it or make it not as cool.

gbmI9CQ.jpg

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
It's the front runner in an old contest where I let certain community threads pick my avatar for a few weeks every month. We'll see what else people come up with. Either way both orientations are saved because they are super cute.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone please able to make an transparent avatar out of the blue haired Vegeta on the top right? My laptops died on me so kind of stuck.

1c5a2cc2c9924412ed485fa6ede9115c.jpg

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi! Sorry for asking about yet another request so soon, but can someone help me make this transparent? Thank you.

DaMEkqYUMAEG-VW.jpg

Deleted member 52407

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
It won't let me post images for some reason. <<<Link to IMG UR

Hello everyone, I tried to find a photoshop request thread or a photography request thread but couldn't find anything so I figured I would ask it here.

Can anyone give me an artificial bokeh or blur for my photo? Just a blur around the outside of the Polaroid and maybe overall enhance the picture if you would be so kind.

Thank you

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
It won't let me post images for some reason. <<<Link to IMG UR

Hello everyone, I tried to find a photoshop request thread or a photography request thread but couldn't find anything so I figured I would ask it here.

Can anyone give me an artificial bokeh or blur for my photo? Just a blur around the outside of the Polaroid and maybe overall enhance the picture if you would be so kind.

Thank you

I tried my best since I broke my glasses on my way home and my eyes feel tired. Let me know if this is what you were hopping for.

I also made a variation of the photo, it is the same enhanced image on the original shot, just framed to mimic the Polaroid format.

EDIT: I didn't saw some weird artifacts on the Polaroid photo, I'm fixing that ASAP. Sorry!

EDIT 2: Fixed! Link updated.

Last edited:

Deleted member 52407

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
I tried my best since I broke my glasses on my way home and my eyes feel tired. Let me know if this is what you were hopping for.

I also made a variation of the photo, it is the same enhanced image on the original shot, just framed to mimic the Polaroid format.

EDIT: I didn't saw some weird artifacts on the Polaroid photo, I'm fixing that ASAP. Sorry!

WOW! Thank you so much it's perfect and you did it fast. There should be some kind of reward system for this! Thanks

BTW, I'm in the middle in that pic. :)

Deleted member 52407

Banned
Jan 23, 2019

Sorry for the double, but would it be possible to make the bokeh effect a little more clear or weaker to resolve a little bit of the background details? Otherwise it looks great. Thanks

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Sorry for the double, but would it be possible to make the bokeh effect a little more clear or weaker to resolve a little bit of the background details? Otherwise it looks great. Thanks
No prob!

I am at my job right now. Could you wait a bit? I do not have a computer at hand and we are in the middle of remodelations in the office.