• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

texmechanica

Nov 19, 2018
Could someone be as gracious as to fix my hack job of an avatar? Just correcting the white border around the logo would work wonders. TIA :)

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Can someone make this for me please:

maxresdefault.jpg

ThatGuyfromMars

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hey friends, if one of you would be so kind as to make this,
1r0yQeY.png
with a transparent background, please? For extra points, another with that dust effect from Infinity War if I end up being one of the chosen? Thank you!

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Can I get the background cropped out of this to use on here?

imUOLs6.png
T68VqZl.png

Hey friends, if one of you would be so kind as to make this,
1r0yQeY.png
with a transparent background, please? For extra points, another with that dust effect from Infinity War if I end up being one of the chosen? Thank you!
0HM5pA6.png

By "dust effect", are you referring to a "Mr. Tokyo, I don't feel so good" effect?
D2mS41XVAAExGsa.jpg

Can I get this in avi form please?
mAvSMUB.png

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Yes that's that's okay by me. Beggars can't be choosers :)
OMG! Sorry for the delay dood, I got an emergency night shift and today is my freeday.

km_wonder2t2ku2.jpg

If it still too much let me know!

Also, is something wrong with my notifications? I haven't received any update on any thread I'm subscribed nor when someone is quoting me. :S

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone can help me out with another avatar? Would like it transparent with the sun and triangle lines in it too if it comes out alright. Thank you in advance!

kloe-de-saga-neon-huntress-1-peque.jpg