• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EcCphqm.png

Looks great, thanks!

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone help me with the Rocket character poster for Endgame? I'd like the text and background removed, or at least the text. Thanks.

avengers-endgame-rocket-thumb-autox1037-209340.jpg

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Can someone shop Cap's shield in my beer? And make a Black and White version of my avatar?

Would help me!

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone crop this for me? Preferably the number 14 and the shirtless one, but if it looks too small just do the 14 guy please. Thanks!

D3auBjhXkAAJATx

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
HELP.

Can someone who is super damn good with mad Photoshop skillz help me out with an Endgame-themed version of the Yeti?

My idea is simple enough: change all of the grey to a Thanos-esque purple and give him an Infinity Gauntlet. The Gauntlet part is likely more difficult as far as making it look right but I'm hoping someone can.

A high res version of my avatar:

efgQOl7.jpg

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
HELP.

Can someone who is super damn good with mad Photoshop skillz help me out with an Endgame-themed version of the Yeti?

My idea is simple enough: change all of the grey to a Thanos-esque purple and give him an Infinity Gauntlet. The Gauntlet part is likely more difficult as far as making it look right but I'm hoping someone can.

A high res version of my avatar:

efgQOl7.jpg
kx6yEor.png

esseesse

Oct 27, 2017
Could you convert the following picture?
I want to have her face in line, not sure if it works.

Thanks in advance!

arya-stark-digital-art-z7-1125x2436-iPhone-game-of-thrones-wallpaper.jpg