• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys, looking to get a crop out with just the two main guys in this photo if that's okay? Thanks!

D5_7ma_WwAE44r4.jpg

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
EDIT: Actually as long as someone hasn't started work on my request, I think I'm fine with this one. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
Texas
Would it be possible to make my avatar match the background of the mobile dark theme of this site? The white portion of my avatar, that is.

Edit: Or actually, that might make Yojimbo's hat less visible. Umm, well, I'm down for suggestions that aren't white? >_>

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Would it be possible to make my avatar match the background of the mobile dark theme of this site? The white portion of my avatar, that is.

Edit: Or actually, that might make Yojimbo's hat less visible. Umm, well, I'm down for suggestions that aren't white? >_>
I think it looks alright with a transparent background, but I'll let you be the judge:

iHlDsJE.png

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
(Also, there should totally be another Pride Avatar Thread this June, perhaps @Kangi wants to make it this year instead of me?)
I was thinking that you had such a great OP last time that you should make it again, but if you want me to post it this time around I can start drafting one up. Either way I plan to participate!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking that you had such a great OP last time that you should make it again, but if you want me to post it this time around I can start drafting one up. Either way I plan to participate!
Yeah, if you're down you should do it this time! I'll help out plenty of course, that thread was basically just a gay-ass party last year lol.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas can you make it the right size?

angie_gearbabe.png

Also is it to much to ask to take the sleeves out?
maybe if possible to add the tattoo?

319-3191424_kait-diaz-gears-of-war-4.png

Maybe even change the hair color...
Sorry Angie, I forgot about this!

I tried my best to get the tattoo on and then I did the hair color, not sure I could work the sleeves as easily though. Does this look ok?

iUfvXLZ.png

Can I please get the background removed? Thanks in advance.
34lT760.jpg
Does this look ok? With and without the flag still.

9X4XTPT.png

TmFJcKj.png

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Sorry Angie, I forgot about this!

I tried my best to get the tattoo on and then I did the hair color, not sure I could work the sleeves as easily though. Does this look ok?

iUfvXLZ.png

Does this look ok? With and without the flag still.

9X4XTPT.png

TmFJcKj.png
Looks amazing Fantomas, you the best <3
The sleeves part was trying to make it the same color as her hands.It would look like she does not have sleeves.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
screenshot_2.png

Could someone edit this for size get rid of the logo and make the background transparent?

also if possible I'd like to see a version with Garnet's visor included, but don't trouble yourself if it's too much of a hassle, Thanks!

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
screenshot_2.png

Could someone edit this for size get rid of the logo and make the background transparent?

also if possible I'd like to see a version with Garnet's visor included, but don't trouble yourself if it's too much of a hassle, Thanks!
Take your pick of different crops:
Wnxkd6D.png
PM1hv9v.png
23AitZQ.png
vuuhuqz.png

Or customize one yourself from a full-sized picture:

mRtDULz.png

And I'll see if I can whip up a visor version at a later time. No promises I'll succeed, though.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Take your pick of different crops:
Wnxkd6D.png
PM1hv9v.png
23AitZQ.png
vuuhuqz.png

Or customize one yourself from a full-sized picture:

mRtDULz.png

And I'll see if I can whip up a visor version at a later time. No promises I'll succeed, though.
You're amazing thank you so much....hmmm this one will work great, and no pressure on the visor pic, if it's too much trouble don't worry

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
A couple slightly different semi-sloppy takes on it, couldn't decide between them. Haven't drawn her visor in forever.

FXBa2Gv.png
5CCsvEl.png
they're both pretty good, but i'd say the left one is closer maybe slightly shorter but only like a couple of mm great work on both though

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
I uhh tried to see where I could get on my own but could someone please help me finish this up?

caroldanvers3.png