• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 56449

User requested account closure
Banned
May 3, 2019
May I have this transparent please? Just the head. Thank you :)

684-A23-E7-98-F7-42-C9-A47-D-7-CD20-ADEE296.jpg

Is it possible to have the posters without any words on it? If it's too much please ignore :)

Last edited:

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Pride Month Avatar Thread is ready to be posted on Friday, since I may not be here Saturday and people might want a head-start.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Pride Month Avatar Thread is ready to be posted on Friday, since I may not be here Saturday and people might want a head-start.
Yay! Tag me in it if you wouldn't mind so I get a notification!

I'll help out as much as I can.

Right now though, my Photoshop license from school just ran out recently since I graduated at the end of last year... :(

I'm trying to learn GIMP right now and get it set up like Photoshop, and learn how to do things in there, so I'm in kind of a transitional period here as far as making avatars, but the Pride Month thread should get me a ton of practice here with GIMP I'm hoping.

Otherwise I'll just fork over the cash to Adobe and get my own license, idk if I'll be able to live without Photoshop tbh lol.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Can I get an avatar that focuses on her face please

59961863_10219240127383915_1616793546126262272_o.jpg

Or an avatar of this please

DxymowNX0AEABXb

Last edited:

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
I know help in here is someones free time, but it sure has slowed down.
I like to help, but for some reason I don't get alerts for any of the threads I'm watching and that's why I take a lot to take requests since I have to manually enter every thread. :S

Also, tell me exactly what you want and come back later. I take yours. 🙃

Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019
Could someone make the background of Master Chief transparent? Thanks in advance!

JralBgq.jpg

Last edited:

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I'm looking for a little help since I'm terrible at editing images.

Can someone please cut the purple border off my avatar so that it's just the cube with the gold lines acting as the new border? Thanks for any help, it's greatly appreciated.