• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
I'd like an avatar out of this picture. Just the head, with a round, green border (not too big).

D-jK5ZiU0AEYSxZ

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hi low again yall. So pride month ended and I returned to my orignal avatar but.... I think I miss the colors.
0c3QFFB.png

This avatar really popped and really loved the look of it. I want to save this for pride months in the future honestly because I think it'll feel amazing to whip this out and make the month feel more special.

However I do miss having something more colorful. This isnt so much a "this is specifically how I want it" as much as "can someone play with this design to make it pop". Heres the original image to work with.

C60iT0VVwAEjotE.png

Only thing I ask is the image is flipped towards the right. I know it goes against the rules since I'm not being specific but the only thing I really know I want is it to pop visually a little bit. Sorry I cant be more specific so please if this isnt enough to work with let me know and I'll try to figure out something. Thank you so much

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Hi low again y'all. So pride month ended and I returned to my original avatar but.... I think I miss the colors.
0c3QFFB.png

This avatar really popped and really loved the look of it. I want to save this for pride months in the future honestly because I think it'll feel amazing to whip this out and make the month feel more special.

However I do miss having something more colorful. This isn't so much a "this is specifically how I want it" as much as "can someone play with this design to make it pop". Here's the original image to work with.

C60iT0VVwAEjotE.png

Only thing I ask is the image is flipped towards the right. I know it goes against the rules since I'm not being specific but the only thing I really know I want is it to pop visually a little bit. Sorry I cant be more specific so please if this isn't enough to work with let me know and I'll try to figure out something. Thank you so much
I really can't divine what you're asking for. Do any of these tickle your fancy?

dsbLQf0.png
yHzhgU7.png
O08mhS0.png
QmsnnnO.png
68nxDzb.png

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Hi there, wondering if anyone can make me an avatar out of this image

match3(26).jpg

What I would like if possible is Buttler (the guy in blue), the stumps and guptill (the guy in black) with a transparent background, if you need to move Guptill closer for the sake of size that's fine too.

Hopefully someone gets the drift of what I'm after. If it's not possible to fit guptill in there, then just buttler breaking the stumps is cool.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Hi there, wondering if anyone can make me an avatar out of this image

match3(26).jpg

What I would like if possible is Buttler (the guy in blue), the stumps and guptill (the guy in black) with a transparent background, if you need to move Guptill closer for the sake of size that's fine too.

Hopefully someone gets the drift of what I'm after. If it's not possible to fit guptill in there, then just buttler breaking the stumps is cool.
First of all, as someone who knows next to nothing about Cricket:
eTXl4vH.gif

Now, that being said, yes I think I understand what you're asking for, let me see what I can do lol. :P

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys, is it possible one of you kind souls could remove the background off these avatars?

Are you guys using the 'magic eraser tool?' and at what settings?
I want to be able to do this myself in Photoshop.

x179jj9.jpg

x2w3khn.jpg

Last edited:

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys, is it possible one of you kind souls could remove the background off these avatars?

Are you guys using the 'magic eraser tool?' and at what settings?
I want to be able to do this myself in Photoshop.

x179jj9.jpg

x2w3khn.jpg
Personally, I use a mix of magic wand and manually carving it out with an eraser tool. Paint.net.
H3MHWL6.png
4JFw7gb.png

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
latest

Can someone make a transparent avatar of this for me. Preferably with her upper half, her head is the most important.

Oct 25, 2017
Could you please make this pic with expression and thumb-up (including her body in if possible) for avy? By the way, I'm using a dark theme version, so please make the boundary a purple as well. Thanks.
VL9TDIr.jpg

Tanooki

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Fantomas Looks great! Would it be possible to get his hat (the green circle behind him) removed as well? Sorry, I worded that kinda poorly in my original post.