• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Any chance someone could make this render transparent?

tumblr_o5j2ahsDEv1qd4q8ao2_400.png

Thanks in advance!

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Not sure if is ok to ask, but is it possible to make this cat hat to make it sparkle? Make it a gif.
Is for a friend to use on discord.

image0_cropped.png

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if some of you wanted these with transparent backgrounds, just let me know, not everyone was specific though, and some weren't very easy to do like that, but I can try if you want.

May I have this transparent please? And a 1080 x 1080 transparent version too please? Thank you in advance

A69-C3875-AB5-F-4958-8-E62-A2-D726036261.jpg
Does this look ok? There wasn't much of a background here to make transparent.

0FbmHSn.jpg

And then I blew it up using an image upscaler here if you wanted a 1080x1080 version:
can I one of this, please and thank you

tumblr_pjqufkNTQF1v7lmfco6_250.png
Does this look ok?

5RFlN99.png

Can someone please make me an avatar just with Riri the girl looking awkward in the pic

ih9-1-1200x900.jpg
Does this look ok?

lrw1VRI.jpg

That's not sanji lol Xp

ECMLnMCUIAA3n06

Can someone hook me up with best girl Shinobu
Does this look ok?

UAlGFyz.jpg

mcnair-and-mvp.jpg
I know this one may be too big and hard to crop as an avy but if anyone can thank you so much in advance!!
Does this look ok?

8SAcKIx.jpg

Baphomet

Banned
Dec 8, 2018
Sorry if some of you wanted these with transparent backgrounds, just let me know, not everyone was specific though, and some weren't very easy to do like that, but I can try if you want.

0FbmHSn.jpg

And then I blew it up using an image upscaler here if you wanted a 1080x1080 version:

Does this look ok?

5RFlN99.png

Does this look ok?

lrw1VRI.jpg

Does this look ok?

UAlGFyz.jpg

Does this look ok?

8SAcKIx.jpg
Looks great, thank you :D

Oct 25, 2017

0FbmHSn.jpg

Does this look ok?

5RFlN99.png

Does this look ok?

lrw1VRI.jpg

Does this look ok?

UAlGFyz.jpg

Does this look ok?

8SAcKIx.jpg
Doing gods work

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks but if it's not too much to ask can you keep her arms
For reference, this is pretty much the best crop that I would be able to do from the original image:

8kIV5Uq.png

I can do that with transparency though, but also, do the red and yellow parts on the sides need to stay in or are those parts of someone else's armor or something? I can't quite tell, so I want to be clear.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I think the black thing to the side of her head might be the arm caliph is referring to.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, lol. It was hard for me to tell, there's a lot of stuff going on in there and it was hard for me to crop it good.

I can try getting another version up in a bit.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah sorry I should specify the black thing being her arm
Does this look ok? It's probably about the best I can do without making it look kind of weird since that shoulderpad thing is kind of in the way of her own shoulder. (Unless that is her's as well, I can't tell tbh)

ueJcwYL.png

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
ASYFabQ_d.jpg

Would someone's mind making this transparent and cleaning/optimizing it for me? Like, can you make it the max possible image size this board supports? Thanks

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
ASYFabQ_d.jpg

Would someone's mind making this transparent and cleaning/optimizing it for me? Like, can you make it the max possible image size this board supports? Thanks
I generally make avatars at 192x192, because I do not believe they show up on the site anywhere at a higher resolution than that. Also, some people have had issues when uploading an image that is too high-res and/or has too high of a file size.

Does this look ok?

iIHar5m.png

Please make a good high quality avi for me with this. Thanks!

Does one of these look ok? I can crop it differently too if you'd like.

LojLZQE.jpg

cROTCjQ.jpg

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
I generally make avatars at 192x192, because I do not believe they show up on the site anywhere at a higher resolution than that. Also, some people have had issues when uploading an image that is too high-res and/or has too high of a file size.

Does this look ok?

iIHar5m.png

Perfect! That's what I meant by "optomized" for this site. I love it, thank you so much!