• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Babymomo

Aug 14, 2019
I generally make avatars at 192x192, because I do not believe they show up on the site anywhere at a higher resolution than that. Also, some people have had issues when uploading an image that is too high-res and/or has too high of a file size.

Does this look ok?

iIHar5m.png

Does one of these look ok? I can crop it differently too if you'd like.

LojLZQE.jpg

cROTCjQ.jpg
THANK U SOO MUCH ITS BEAUTIFUL <3333

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
190816_07.jpg

Would anyone be able to get me Pikachu with costume and Gengar pail with a transparent bacground?

Babymomo

Aug 14, 2019
Hi so i would like a smooth bi ring with a high quality picture of this please 🥰🥰🥰
The main picture comes from the second slide of this, you can like rotate the picture <3.

I almost forgot can you please like show me versions where one has like the bi flags lighting and hues and the others just a clean and smooth bi ring, i hope im not asking for too much.

Thank u so much!❤💜💙

Last edited:

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
So, this is probably too much to ask. But I'm making the Man of Medan OT, and it would be awesome to have a avatar for it. So this is my request. This avatar....

angie_manic.png

With is hair color, white eyes, and face similar.

mom2.jpg

If is too much to ask I understand, and thank you regardless in advance.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Does anyone want to take a crack at making Bomberman transparent here? No white border or anything, just him and his bomb (shadow is fine).

2093436_1.jpg

For bonus points, if you can make his whole transparent body fit into a square avatar, I will double love you. Thank you!

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
anthony-jones-41.jpg

If someone could give me the head shot of Cyberpunk Chun-Li here and make it transparent that'd be grand. Cheers!

Babymomo

Aug 14, 2019
Hi so i would like a smooth bi ring with a high quality picture of this please 🥰🥰🥰
The main picture comes from the second slide of this, you can like rotate the picture <3.

I almost forgot can you please like show me versions where one has like the bi flags lighting and hues and the others just a clean and smooth bi ring, i hope im not asking for too much.

Thank u so much!❤💜💙

Reposting in case anyone can still do it 💖❤️😘🥰🥺

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I'll try to take care of some of these over the weekend, y'all. Been busy, sorry for the wait

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I've also been, and will continue to be, hella busy for a couple weeks.

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
So, this is probably too much to ask. But I'm making the Man of Medan OT, and it would be awesome to have a avatar for it. So this is my request. This avatar....

angie_manic.png

With is hair color, white eyes, and face similar.

mom2.jpg

If is too much to ask I understand, and thank you regardless in advance.
Do you still need it? I am working on it and it is taking more time than I though, also I need to go out a little to get some gorditas to eat.

----EDIT----

Have to bail out, my editting PC just got water damage. Sorry Angie. .___.

Last edited:

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
H8098sy.png

hello could someone remove the background behind garnet here and size the image appropriately please?

MexM

One Winged Slayer
Nov 10, 2017
Can someone make me a transparent avatar of this? Mainly the head/neck/shoulders area ofc

Switch_XenobladeChronicles-Definitive_description-char.png

MexM

One Winged Slayer
Nov 10, 2017
Sorry for bothering again but could you do the same for Fiora? Can't find a transparent pic so far :/

Spoiler tagged cuz it's a bit big

EDqXuamXsAAS6s8