• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
XqOlo8f.png

Could someone please cut him out and give him a transparent background?

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I'm wondering is it possible to make the sunglasses purple in this one, kind of like the purples in the bottom image? And if it's at all possible to remove the white edges and white background (not the yellow that I painted) and sofa in the bottom-right corner it would do wonders for the avatar. If it can be done for both the large version and the avatar. Hopefully one of you amazingly kind souls can help me out, thanks. :)

ttt20ljqa.jpg

*Click for larger version to work with*

a3zhkxk.jpg

I'll have internet at my new place tomorrow, so I can start helping out again then if there's anything else in the backlog here.
Wow, thanks! Just that you wanna go through our requests is immensely kind of you and everyone else helping out. Very much appreciated!

Last edited:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'll have internet at my new place tomorrow, so I can start helping out again then if there's anything else in the backlog here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, some of these are kind of old requests, but in the name of clearing out the backlog and just in case you all still wanted these done, let me know if these look ok.
Hi so i would like a smooth bi ring with a high quality picture of this please 🥰🥰🥰
The main picture comes from the second slide of this, you can like rotate the picture <3.

I almost forgot can you please like show me versions where one has like the bi flags lighting and hues and the others just a clean and smooth bi ring, i hope im not asking for too much.

Thank u so much!❤💜💙

BfnnS9l.png

Could someone be kind enough to add a Borderlands psycho bandit mask to the guy in my avatar?
oQnnPXF.jpg

Sorry for bothering again but could you do the same for Fiora? Can't find a transparent pic so far :/

Spoiler tagged cuz it's a bit big

EDqXuamXsAAS6s8
iYR6luy.png

Hello. Can someone please make a transparent avatar out of this guy's face from this image? Thank you!
fv90dlY.png

XqOlo8f.png

Could someone please cut him out and give him a transparent background?
cOpcWcj.png

Can someone put this avatar on the right size please? <3

Fztvhob.png
G01dmLq.png

Hmm, I'm wondering is it possible to make the sunglasses purple in this one, kind of like the purples in the bottom image? And if it's at all possible to remove the white edges and white background (not the yellow that I painted) and sofa in the bottom-right corner it would do wonders for the avatar. If it can be done for both the large version and the avatar. Hopefully one of you amazingly kind souls can help me out, thanks. :)

ttt20ljqa.jpg

*Click for larger version to work with*

a3zhkxk.jpg

Wow, thanks! Just that you wanna go through our requests is immensely kind of you and everyone else helping out. Very much appreciated!
aial4cA.png

Full size version: https://i.imgur.com/yuZeQRU.jpg
EEMJWTpWkAAlHBa

Would someone making a cutout Aerith icon for me from this shot?
xPmcCvH.png

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone make me 3 avatars with transparent backgrounds for Wolverine, Cyclops and Nightcrawler from here?

QloyACX.png

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could I get a transparent avatar of the Moogle in the upper-right section of the picture? Near the Yuke who is the figure with the helmet on. Thanks in advance!

EE5PFemVAAIv8xT.jpg

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Can someone please do a color swap on my avatar dress? Into the Red and yellow of the joker suit?

angie_avatar_joker_1.png

03-the-joker-w1200-h630-1562679871.jpg

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Would it be possible to get an avatar of the character on the left from maybe arm cross up and translucent (unless that looks off due to white/silver hair).
latest