• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
Is this the correct Bill the Cat?

iWbtxQb.png
Yes it is. That's a great picture. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
This thread is always great and useful, so I wanted to ask, would it be okay if I dumped a small handful of avatars at once? Just requests to create transparency, like 3-5. I just don't want to dump them and go "OKAY NOW GET TO WORK," I guess I wanted to ask politely if that was okay. Thanks in advance!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
This thread is always great and useful, so I wanted to ask, would it be okay if I dumped a small handful of avatars at once? Just requests to create transparency, like 3-5. I just don't want to dump them and go "OKAY NOW GET TO WORK," I guess I wanted to ask politely if that was okay. Thanks in advance!
Yeah that's fine haha. :)

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Yeah that's fine haha. :)

Cool! I'll just put them in spoiler tags to prevent a bunch of spam...

u8qYmWG.png

On this one I was hoping the remaining portion of the scarf in the bottom left could be cut out. Ideally, the white artifacts could also be cleaned up, but less necessary.

8PARxqn.png

For this one, if you could cut out both the green and yellow elements of the background, and re-center it so it's a square image, that would be great.

KqmMNgN.png

This one might be tricky, I was thinking you could keep the smoke effect with the transparent background, but if it's easier to just cut out the smoke entirely and just make Dusknoir transparent, go for it.

dB1YVVi.png

Just a straightforward transparency on this one - it might be difficult though to get rid of all the white artifacts between his hair (you could fill in some of the white spots with just pure black at least), so if this takes too long, just don't worry about it, haha.

I really, really appreciate all the work you do here - I use a variety of avatars for different purposes on multiple sites, and this helps me a lot. If you can't do all of these, or any of these even, it's totally no problem. Thank you so much.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Cool! I'll just put them in spoiler tags to prevent a bunch of spam...

u8qYmWG.png

On this one I was hoping the remaining portion of the scarf in the bottom left could be cut out. Ideally, the white artifacts could also be cleaned up, but less necessary.

8PARxqn.png

For this one, if you could cut out both the green and yellow elements of the background, and re-center it so it's a square image, that would be great.

KqmMNgN.png

This one might be tricky, I was thinking you could keep the smoke effect with the transparent background, but if it's easier to just cut out the smoke entirely and just make Dusknoir transparent, go for it.

dB1YVVi.png

Just a straightforward transparency on this one - it might be difficult though to get rid of all the white artifacts between his hair (you could fill in some of the white spots with just pure black at least), so if this takes too long, just don't worry about it, haha.

I really, really appreciate all the work you do here - I use a variety of avatars for different purposes on multiple sites, and this helps me a lot. If you can't do all of these, or any of these even, it's totally no problem. Thank you so much.
Do these all look ok?

iEjmJa6.png

S6XSbg7.png

0Ly1vI4.png

nwcdt0u.png

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Could I get a transparent of the character in the middle facing left and right?

78189507_p0pljs4.jpg

Yam and hand can be included if it scales the face large enough.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi again. Sorry to make another request so soon, but can someone help me make this into a transparent avatar with a close up on Beato's face and pipe if possible? Thank you in advance.

004.jpg