• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MalleAvel

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed we didn't have one of these threads yet, so let the avatar fiddling commence!

I dont know what the specifics for avatars are here so as far as guidelines this is all i got:

#1. Be Nice: Just like it sounds.

#2. Be Specific: Its hard to help when you don't have anything to follow

#3. Be patient: Its a brand new forum and requests take time to fill out

(This is my first thread please don't crucify me.)

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Oh thank god, this is exactly what I need

My Avatar. Can you remove all the white outside of the circle please? Make it transparent?

\Here's the original image if you need it

f3e2f996be1818d98691e6f4c59eea39.jpg

And this is my edited version with the circle.

Last edited:

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
The image is right, but for some reason it's not uploading
I contacted a mod over it to see if they can fix it, because it meets all the qualifications

Nevertheless, thank you so much. It's exactly what I was looking for

Edit: What the hell? Now it DID upload?What?

...whatever. Gift horse, I am not looking at your mouth.

Asukui

Oct 25, 2017
It's showing up for me! I had some issues seeing my avatar but after a few page loads it popped up. Happy to help!

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
I've been using some variation of Atlas from Portal 2 for some time now. My name's silly because Atlas is the blue one but oops, somebody snagged BlueAtlas so I got trapped.

If somebody wants to take a swing at making/modifying an avatar that better fits my name or knows someone I can commission it from that'd be swell.

Oct 25, 2017
I've been using some variation of Atlas from Portal 2 for some time now. My name's silly because Atlas is the blue one but oops, somebody snagged BlueAtlas so I got trapped.

If somebody wants to take a swing at making/modifying an avatar that better fits my name or knows someone I can commission it from that'd be swell.
What do you have in mind?

Oct 25, 2017

I took a crack at it. But I apologize if it isn't very good. At least it might give some people an idea what to do.

L6HzbZn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/L6HzbZn.jpg

5nOcmjj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5nOcmjj.jpg

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
What do you have in mind?

Nothing specifically really. Just incorporating Atlas from Portal 2 and orange somehow. Something kind of colourful and cutesy. Feel free to play around in that sandbox.

I took a crack at it. But I apologize if it isn't very good. At least it might give some people an idea what to do.

L6HzbZn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/L6HzbZn.jpg

5nOcmjj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5nOcmjj.jpg

These are great, thanks so much! I'm definitely switching over to one of those for the time being.

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing specifically really. Just incorporating Atlas from Portal 2 and orange somehow. Something kind of colourful and cutesy. Feel free to play around in that sandbox.

These are great, thanks so much! I'm definitely switching over to one of those for the time being.

No problem!

Hopefully someone can make you a better one. But I'm glad you can use it for the time being.

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be ready to help out here. The dimensions seem a little different for these avatars so I look forward to messing around with it.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
volume31coverh1s9a.jpg

Can someone make a 200x200 transparent image of the characters, both separated and together if possible? This is probably a lot to ask, but I'm terrible at photoshop lol

Thanks in advance.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If someone can get me a transparent Mika from this picture. Maybe one full body and another from the shorts up to see how it looks, be thankful

LTQwIzh.png

Deleted member 4541

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would love a Futaba (Persona 5) avatar, please.

I'm shamefully banking on someone else's creative mind to come up with something cool, but below is what I found on Google that I thought might help.

0a83b4bf5e4f90a92c7e96a751394078.png

persona5officialart.png

If you're familiar with P5, the character faces pop up in the bottom left part of the screen when their dialog pops up. I'm going to assume this is getting too technical, but (in my head) a square picture of Futabas normal face smashed together with her palace/costume face would be awesome.

"Palace face"
latest

"Normal face"
Kitty.jpg

(The above picture without the face/dialog box would also look nice.)

No rush & sorry for all the pictures. If the post is too big, apologies -- I'm still fighting out how to use the site. I'm headed off for the night so I probably won't reply right away, but I certainly appreciate any help in advance.

Asukui

Oct 25, 2017
I would love a Futaba (Persona 5) avatar, please.

I'm shamefully banking on someone else's creative mind to come up with something cool, but below is what I found on Google that I thought might help.

No rush & sorry for all the pictures. If the post is too big, apologies -- I'm still fighting out how to use the site. I'm headed off for the night so I probably won't reply right away, but I certainly appreciate any help in advance.

Here are a few quick thing options:
dOpcYvr.png

https://imgur.com/dOpcYvr

HdeMvDJ.png

https://imgur.com/HdeMvDJ

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Just a head's up: I've been resizing people's old avatars to the new size and I'm noticing that 98x98 works best, while 200x200 (maximum size allowed) cuts the image a bit. Hopefully that's fixed soon.