• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
So I have a few people on my ignore list.

Only problem is I can't see when they make threads. Don't give a shit about their opinion on something, but it would still be nice to see any gaming news I've missed.

Not sure where else to put this.

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Ill pass. Wouldnt be against a toggleable option but if theyre on my ignore list i want 0 part of them.

Oct 27, 2017
So why add them to your ignore aka hide list when you could just ignore them, which is what you're trying to do

Deleted member 33597

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
So I have a few people on my ignore list.

Only problem is I can't see when they make threads. Don't give a shit about their opinion on something, but it would still be nice to see any gaming news I've missed.

Not sure where else to put this.
Dude, this is literally "I don't want to read posts made by people I can't stand, but I still want to read their stupid threads so I can silently disagree with them." Come on. Just ignore the fuckers.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Ill pass. Wouldnt be against a toggleable option but if theyre on my ignore list i want 0 part of them.

News is news.

Sometimes I want to know what is going on, and if they create a thread about something happening, it would be nice to see.

Toggle would be an ok option.

And yeah, I just found out about the show ignored content all the way at the bottom. Still sucks having to check that all the time though.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
So why add them to your ignore aka hide list when you could just ignore them, which is what you're trying to do
Dude, this is literally "I don't want to read posts made by people I can't stand, but I still want to read their stupid threads so I can silently disagree with them." Come on. Just ignore the fuckers.

Example

Thread made by Ignored user

"Dark Souls 4 just announced!!!!"

See? I wouldn't see that. Not unless I absorbed it from somewhere else.

I ignore them, but it would be nice to see atleast the thread on the main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.