• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

atmuh

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: NOW AVAILABLE

Not sure how credible it is but I'd sure love if it was true.

27.8gb

It seems to be for both PC and XBone. I HIGHLY recommend PC players that don't have an Xbox or have never played a game in this series to give this a try. Horizon 3 was the first Forza game I ever played (not interested in the motorsport games personally), and it absolutely blew me away.

Edit:
Alexey said:

Last edited:

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Yep, would love to get my hands on this one, and the timing seems about in line with previous Horizon demo releases (3 weeks out from release, if I remember correctly).

professor_t

Oct 27, 2017
I'm probably just a moron, but what are we looking at here?

Never mind, video wasn't working at first.

Typhoon20

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
To play or not to play.

On one hand I wanna be patient and play it when it comes out (just want to go in fresh) on the other hand I wanna play it now. Decisions decisions.

HipHop

Banned
Feb 28, 2018
Did PC demo release at same time as Xbox last Forza Horizon?

Edit: Do demos release midnight?on Xbox? Chance for tonight?

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
a demo is 27gb, what a world we live in

hopefully its public, can't wait to test it. so far it only takes to a redeem code page

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
Here it comes

5570a8d171ca1b050c8b479e-750.jpg

giphy.gif

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I don't know if I will download it or not. I'm the most hype about this game, but the last demo was surprisingly long and I've been toying with FH2. I don't wanna burn out before FH4 releases.

OP
OP
atmuh

atmuh

Oct 25, 2017
Will download to see if there's stuttering (PC).
same
FH3 runs fantastic now and I'm hoping they learned from the mistakes around launch time. If I remember correctly that was right around the time play anywhere games were started (maybe it was the first one?) so could have been early growing pains.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
same
FH3 runs fantastic now and I'm hoping they learned from the mistakes around launch time. If I remember correctly that was right around the time play anywhere games were started (maybe it was the first one?) so could have been early growing pains.

Wouldn't blame Play Anywhere. Turn 10 had Apex and still messed up with FM7.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
apparently there's an embargo lifting tomorrow where extensive previews can be shown

i think there's something to it

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
With it being on gamepass on launch date, i'll pass on the demo. I've played all the horizon games and own the first 2. The demo is usually always the un-skippable intro. Love their intro but when you play the demo a lot and finally get the real game its tedious it can't be skipped.

I'll just wait for launch day.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
With it being on gamepass on launch date, i'll pass on the demo. I've played all the horizon games and own the first 2. The demo is usually always the un-skippable intro. Love their intro but when you play the demo a lot and finally get the real game its tedious it can't be skipped.

I'll just wait for launch day.
I have GamePass but still may buy the ultimate ed. I really liked all the bonus stuff you got in 3 like the double credits and car packs, plus they're games I'd like to keep even if I don't re-sub to GamePass

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
30gb for a demo?! Fuck me sideways. Well it's a guaranteed buy either way so I don't need a demo, but it would have been nice to test it.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
Hope they learned a couple things from fh3 on PC. Will definitely give the PC demo a try if indeed there is one.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yoooo let's get it.

Curious to see how it runs on my RX560 though I'm not expecting much...

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
To play or not to play.

On one hand I wanna be patient and play it when it comes out (just want to go in fresh) on the other hand I wanna play it now. Decisions decisions.
If you have played any game in the series before, my suggestion would be do not play it. That is what I am doing. I know what I am getting in to with the game, and would rather be able to experience it all at once.

On a separate note, does anyone know if one plays the GamePass version can they purchase stuff like the Car Pass, etc. separately?

I have always owned every Ultimate Edition of Forza games that has had an Ultimate Version, but I am a little tight on money, have GamePass, but definitely want all the perks that come along with Ultimate. Is that possible with the GamePass and additional purchases? I have GamePass for the next year thanks to those $5 a month deals. If it is not, I do believe I will be purchasing outright as I always do.

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
On a separate note, does anyone know if one plays the GamePass version can they purchase stuff like the Car Pass, etc. separately?

I have always owned every Ultimate Edition of Forza games that has had an Ultimate Version, but I am a little tight on money, have GamePass, but definitely want all the perks that come along with Ultimate. Is that possible with the GamePass and additional purchases? I have GamePass for the next year thanks to those $5 a month deals. If it is not, I do believe I will be purchasing outright as I always do.
Yeah, there's a game pass upgrade bundle to get all the ultimate stuff
Oh my lord. I'm going to have a full head of grey hair by the time that finishes downloading lol.
If I had my old DSL still, I'd be a skeleton by the time it finished downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.