Forza Horizon 4 hits 10 million players

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
That's not all the news that was shared. Today, Forza Horizon 4's developer shared that the game now numbers 10 million players. This information was first spotted by Twitter user "Emiel" while watching a Forza Horizon 4 livestream on Mixer.

Took Forza Horizon 3 two years to achieve that. Offcourse it didnt had the power of Gamepass.
Oh yeah MS if you are reading this. Put in on Steam. You will thank me. ;)

Prine

Oct 25, 2017
Well well now, it may be one of MS best performing 1st party games id imagine. Its definitely the mainline Forza game now. Well done Playground Games, will be buying Lego expansion, my nephew is going nuts waiting for it.

Crusadernm

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah its awesome. Playground did an interview where they are still surprised how the game keeps massively growing in players. Great to see.

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
It's my most played racing game atm. They very much deserve it. Despite all the backlash and everything happening to the game. I'm still playing it.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
Pacifica, CA
Definitely my all-time favorite racing game. I'm looking forward to playing the Lego expansion tomorrow. First game I ever purchased the Ultimate Edition for.

iAMr229

Oct 27, 2017
Good numbers.

I preferred FH3 due to location and it felt fresh while 4 was more of the same but still a decent game.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
It's my favourite racing game this gen. It's a good stress reliever for me to just drive around with any car without any worry. Game looks good and it plays great. I haven't even touch the Fortune Island dlc yet. The season changes really helps to make me come back to play around every now and then.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
So well deserved. For being so recent, it's still clearly one of the all-time greats for racers, and the extra layer of live-events/seasons/story-events/customization on top of the already excellent structure from FH3 just made it a cut above. Both expansions are so beautiful, with unique roadways and really neat gameplay slants. Even just the depth of history/variety of the cars available is something special.

retrosega

Jun 14, 2019
Forza Horizon 4 is a masterpiece imo.
I also say that about 2 & 3.

Number 5 running on next gen hardware is going to be mindblowing when you look at what playground got out of the basic xbone.