• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Impressive. I really need to get back to it and finish all the expansion stuff. Bought the Ultimate Edition but only delved into and cleared the campaign stuff. Still put countless hours into it though.

Oct 29, 2017
I have to admit, I haven't played much since the game came out. For whatever reason 4 didn't quite hook me in the same way 2 and 3 did. Lego is pulling me back in though!

Turnabout Sisters

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
the game is awesome but tries to do the microtransaction thing so hard. i get fed up with the roulette/points skinner box thing very quickly.

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
I still don't own a XBOX console to play this...but well done PlayGround Games.

Amazing work. It always looks so much fun.

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
It's a fine driving game but there is no progression and winning or losing a race has zero consequences.

I agree, losing a race should mean permadeath, all your save files erased. Also, using rewind should be punished by having your car's gears being taken away, one by one.

the game is awesome but tries to do the microtransaction thing so hard. i get fed up with the roulette/points skinner box thing very quickly.

It tries to do the microtransaction thing so hard that it leaves out any microtransactions. What a joke. The game fails in so many ways.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I should re-install the game. Something about it just didn't resinate with me like Forza Horiozon 3, not sure why.

Fishsnot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Japan
This one can hit 15 million players. Especially if they put it on Steam.
Will buy this the second it hits Steam.
Personally I think it's entirely possible it could go past 20 million if it's put on there!

Best racing game of the generation and probably my favourite racing game of all time :D

Incredible stuff, and the lightning and rainbow at the end of the slide...
giphy.gif

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Very well deserved! FH4 is goddamn spectacular and I generally don't really even like racing games. The game is just that good...