• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really into this game atm, but I don't know how to feel about this. Kinda conflicted.

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
B1nO.gif

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
Have they said if it will be part of the Ultimate Edition? Or is this a separate paid expansion?
I am in either way but am an Ultimate Edition owner, so would be nice.

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
As long as the map is interesting like the hot wheels one, I'd be in for a fun diversion
Have they said if it will be part of the Ultimate Edition? Or is this a separate paid expansion?
I am in either way but am an Ultimate Edition owner, so would be nice.
it's big DLC 2, so included with it.

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
Favourite part of the show so far. This looked incredible and I don't even own an Xbox one. But this looked very varied and faithful, I saw so much sets I own transformed into the game :)

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Horizon 3's Hot Wheels expansion wasn't great, sort of expecting the same with this sadly.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Honestly - I fucking love it.

1. I love legos
2. I love forza
3. Forza DLC always has something out of the box. So this is PERFECT. Like holy shit.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll enjoy it. Not really a fan of the cars, but the areas/environments look really great.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
This is beautiful and such a natural followon after Hot Wheels.

No idea where the second expansion for Forza Horizon 5 could end up going...

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
Best part of the conference for me, day one. I loved the Hot Wheels expansion, and this seems to be even better.

Bartis

Dec 30, 2017
Looks great, and only a few days away! It's getting lots of flak from Forza gamers apparently. Pretty narrowminded if you ask me. Hot wheels was also great.

BlockABoots

Oct 27, 2017
Would have preferred them to keep to the main game with the DLC and maybe something like this for the next DLC announcement. If they announced the areas form Horizon 2 or 3 would of been awesome!

Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019
Not a fan of Hot Wheels DLC for FH3, but this looks really cool. Will definitely give it a spin this Thursday.

Last edited:

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
I called this in some other Forza thread saying how after they did Hot Wheels Island for 3, it would be cool to see the same with Lego in 4. AND HERE IT IS. Honestly, the best announcement of the show for me.

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
giphy.gif

I love this pattern Playground is following with the Horizon games. First Hot Wheels, now LEGO. Really living up to their studio name.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
I loved every second of that trailer. After Hot Wheels, I was worried they'd fall behind on the next wacky thing. This is better. I don't know how they'll top their wacky DLC for Horizon 5.

Kabukimurder

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Love this game. But of all the things they could have done with an expansion this is probably the least interesting thing. Didn't think the playerbase had such a big number of children that a thing like this would sell.