• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sith ewok

Oct 31, 2017
Honestly, this is the thing from E3 that I am most excited about so far. This looks incredibly fun.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
That looks amazing but no Lego Racers references :(

Steve McQueen

Nov 1, 2017
Netherlands
Highlight of the show for me. I love arcade racing and love Lego. Great that it's coming soon, I mean I love E3 but the constant 'coming 2020' somehow doesn't excite me.

s3ltz3r

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Disappointed, not my cup of tea. Still love the game, but hopefully another content drop will pull me back in.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
That Lego F40 is boss. Genuinely tempted to buy one for my desk, and I haven't touched a Lego in a quarter-century.

Steve McQueen

Nov 1, 2017
Netherlands
I hope the world is huge, would be awesome
if the whole game was in the Lego universe. I dunno if Mario Kart 9 is coming but this will give me my fix for a fun racer for quite while I guess.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Do think 20 bucks is a little much for this. I'll probably wait for a sale. Got so many games to play with Game Pass right now.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You know what bundle they are doing this Christmas.

Forza Horizon 4 + Lego DLC just like Forza Horizon 3 + Hot Wheels.

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
So if I bought the season pass or whatever, does that include this or is it a separate thing?

I'm good either way but just wondering.

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
how much does it cost? do I need to buy both expansions? what is the cheapest way to get this? thanks

Helios_Hutch

Oct 27, 2017
Hey all,

If you want to see more of the LEGO Speed Champions expansion make sure to watch our Forza Monthly show which starts at 5pm Pacific/1am UK today.

mixer.com/forza

Antiquegamer

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really into this game atm, but I don't know how to feel about this. Kinda conflicted.
It's awesome, I love Forza Horizon 3 and I love LEGO so it's like my two favorite things combine! My co-worker who is really into Hot Wheels was absolutely giddy when they did that for last Horizon. He still think it was their best expansion. I think it's great that they are expanding the game in unconventional way. I honestly didn't expect it and this will make me go back to FH3

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
Can't believe I just pre-ordered a DLC... but everything is awesome. I wanted a new game to play, and this sure fits the bill! (unless Cadence of Hyrule launches Tuesday)

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cant believe how amazing the game looks, they've even got the feint scratch marks on the lego blocks that you can only see at certain angles.

Oct 27, 2017
As a person who has a lot of the Lego Speed Champ sets, there are a lot of cars they could have in the actual game. Fingers crossed!

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Why don't you haters go tweak some tire traction settings and shave off an extra hundredth of a second on your Nurburgring time and let me play with my damn toys.

🙏

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
z8wieq4f6m331.jpg

Sydle

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really excited by this. I didn't play much of Forza 4 despite it being a well made game, just kind of burned out after several games so close to each other. Looking forward to getting back to the game.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
driving through the fields of flowers was a highlight of the trailer for me.

As a gamepass owner (Burned out a bit on FH3 ultimate edition being crap on my PC so decided not to buy the full price game this time) - I have to buy DLC but will lose access if I stop subbing? Makes it a slightly harder sell although the overall price is still low.

dieter

Oct 27, 2017
As a gamepass owner (Burned out a bit on FH3 ultimate edition being crap on my PC so decided not to buy the full price game this time) - I have to buy DLC but will lose access if I stop subbing? Makes it a slightly harder sell although the overall price is still low.

Yeah, I'm on gamepass as well, but ended up buying the season pass. My theory is at some point the base game will be super cheap, so if I give up gamepass I can always pick up the base game later. Although gamepass is such good value I doubt that I'll ever actually give it up.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Wait can you customize your own minifigure?