• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm on gamepass as well, but ended up buying the season pass. My theory is at some point the base game will be super cheap, so if I give up gamepass I can always pick up the base game later. Although gamepass is such good value I doubt that I'll ever actually give it up.

good point. And with the ultimate pass update thingy I have gamepass until May next year so I have plenty of time to wait for a sale..

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
IYT2QTU.gif

yTkbnOp.gif

Pillock

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
Lego is actually the world larges manufacture of tires, so being in a racing game isn't that surprising.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Will this be included in Game Pass Ultimate? I got the sense that future Microsoft published games will have their DLCs included on the Ultimate tier, not sure if that applies to previously released games.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How'to Accès it ? I played only 1h horizon 4 this might get me back into it. I need to play a lot of career before ?

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
The map seems small compared
The hot wheels dlc also had like 3 cars. It's mainly about the world overhaul and campaign that's added

The Hot Wheels dlc for FH3 added 10 new cars:

1972 Chrysler VH Valiant Charger R/T E49
2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang
2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker
2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod
1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill
2016 Jeep Trailcat
2010 Pagani Zonda R
2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38
2016 Zenvo ST1
1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe (Barn Find)

I´m waiting for impressions on the map size of the Lego expansion.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has it unlocked in your country yet? Presume it won't be available until the 13th.

It should appear as an icon the map. Drive to it like you would a race. There shouldn't be any prerequisites for accessing it.
YEah I downloaded it. But I really didn't play much. I guess I need to do more time in normal game

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I panicked when I couldn't find FH4 in my library, and then realized I never bought it (just played it via GP). LOL I did upgrade to Ultimate though w/ the discount, which seemed like the best way to go about ensuring I got all the major content. Installing now; can't wait to check it out!

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Has it unlocked in your country yet? Presume it won't be available until the 13th.

It should appear as an icon the map. Drive to it like you would a race. There shouldn't be any prerequisites for accessing it.

I got all excited seeing people saying they were playing it too! Guess I still have awhile to wait.

Vinegar Joe

Oct 26, 2017
Have a look at the store page for the expansion - that should tell you the exact time it unlocks. For the UK I think it was 6pm today.

Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019
Any word about the time of release? Just launched FH4 and Lego Speed Champions isn't available yet.

Xevross

Oct 28, 2017

Some of the other features of this expansion is that you can "fast track" to this new world within 10 minutes of starting the game by choosing the Fast Track to LEGO Speed Champions option from the main menu. This is a change from the previous expansions in that you'd have to progress to a certain point to be allowed travel to the new zone. So, if you're relatively new to Forza Horizon 4, know that the expansion can be accessed very early in your driving career.

So you don't have to progress in the game to unlock this expansion. In the UK at least it says its available at 6pm on the microsoft store, so that's the place to check when you can play it.

Looking forward to this, hopefully it can live up to the hot wheels expansion of FH3.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Been too long since I last played Horizon 4. Will definitely jump back in for this. I love that they do fun DLC like this and the Hotwheels DLC for 3.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
Now live as an 8.19 GB update for me. If your Xbox One doesn't see the update, then restart the system and check again.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Now live as an 8.19 GB update for me. If your Xbox One doesn't see the update, then restart the system and check again.
Is there an update if you already preloaded the DLC?
I bought the expansion pass after getting the game on gamepass. If that is Microsoft's intent, it worked well