• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
y4m9KpbKvbburCqkE0KBLCuCU06dJSgsaFgTzcrCe8Ktiu655v2FsRhyhNNCYF7F_W8igEA9Kz0gH2Hga_YgtwsnmDPQ7UsvnSzsy18Zt_v1o17AdV5OGDSVYWKxMHZj-blhHJu8_m-w3XWqadRgVA6IdCdoVuf8wA5SaTfrZHnR8-yr8VaDS6eiHkII5GkaKJwgFM7Y48E9SpNgfLQxZZHIQ

Few things in life are more rewarding than getting 3 fucking horns after winning a tough winter championship (2x cross country + street race in an aston main v8. RWD)

I definitely didn't want the Lambo or the 175k.

lucky me
Ah, the joy of seeing Orange/Purple cars near your spin and then getting...

A fucking T Shirt.

Damn it.

Fucking Fortnite generation who love cosmetics. *Old man yell at cloud*

I'll have to make do with the NISSAN GTR '12 I did get from a super spin thanks to owning previous FH games.

Deleted member 8408

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
GHG back at it again! First the defence for that one critic and his 'peasant pack' comment and now still lingering on here defending the critics. I wonder if this is a stance you adopt for all titles?

ANYWAY...

So I spent 500k on the Hoonicorn because my mate said its a good car....took it online for some races and was in stitches at how insane that car is. Its basically a rocket but forget driving it off road, or even turning for that matter.

Septic back again with a post of little substance other than an attempt to ruffle the feathers! You should read my posts more, just don't doxx me :)

For what it's worth having played, the game for a decent amount of time and subsequently having bought the ultimate edition to get away from the poverty pack I'd say the criticism was spot on for my use case. I appreciate it when people talk about the things that bothered them so that I know what I'm potentially getting myself in to.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
The mission in World's Fastest where you need to hit 190 MPH in an Aston Martin is impossible during winter. That last stretch before the turn is covered in light snow that throws the entire car off. Unless I'm driving wrong or something I'm gonna need to wait for spring to do this.

Tap In

Oct 28, 2017
Gilbert AZ
Does snowflake icon on cars in "My garage" indicate that the car has winter tires on, or it just means they are available?
Snowflake on your car in the garage means its snow tires are already installed.

any cars with rally tires in the different season automatically gets snow tires added to them in winter.

but any cars in your garage and in the game can have snow tires purchased in upgrades for the winter season.

Septic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Septic back again with a post of little substance other than an attempt to ruffle the feathers! You should read my posts more, just don't doxx me :)

For what it's worth having played, the game for a decent amount of time and subsequently having bought the ultimate edition to get away from the poverty pack I'd say the criticism was spot on for my use case. I appreciate it when people talk about the things that bothered them so that I know what I'm potentially getting myself in to.

Lol recalling convos is doxxing now xD.

Oh and now that you've got the Ultimate Pack, please go on to explain how the core game is the poverty pack. You rather poorly backed up the reviewer in question who utilised the term by essentially saying it was clickbait but let's hear your rationale for the core game being so.

Deleted member 8408

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Oh and now that you've got the Ultimate Pack, please go on to explain how the core game is the poverty pack. You rather poorly backed up the reviewer in question who utilised the term by essentially saying it was clickbait but let's hear your rationale for the core game being so.

Nah, the topic of how credits and Forza points are accrued is a topic that has been discussed to hell and back throughout this thread - if you care to look, my thoughts are scattered throughout.

I'm not going to repeat myself, I'd hate to get accused of shitting on the game more than I already have :P

Oct 25, 2017
The mission in World's Fastest where you need to hit 190 MPH in an Aston Martin is impossible during winter. That last stretch before the turn is covered in light snow that throws the entire car off. Unless I'm driving wrong or something I'm gonna need to wait for spring to do this.

That's been my experience. I'm going to wait until spring/summer for that challenge.

Also, does anybody know how much business earnings you get from the World's Fastest Rentals? Is it based on total number of stars earned?

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
So I really love winter. Something about it is so calming, cozy and gorgeous. Always have been a fan of snow levels in all games.

For my own sanity and to avoid the whole AI in the lead has super human abilities issue, Street Races I now play predominantly on Expert difficulty, whilst everything else I switch between mostly Pro and Unbeatable. This seems to be a better and more enjoyable difficulty balance to me, otherwise the difficulty spikes are all over the place. Bare in mind I always race with tuned vehicles, never stock.
Somebody was saying you should time your cars to the zeroes, so like s1 900 a1 700, etc. is that still true or are people tuning to the top like a 998 s2?

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Cool, how many more times do you need to quantify your issues? Reasoning to back up enjoyment? That's a thing is it? Why are you entitled to them reasoning it out? Many of us have. We must have still been in the wrong, though

Take responsibility for your own posting style rather than getting bitter about people enjoyiing their time here. Look, no one owes you an explanation nor is their enjoyment detrimental to the use of your time nor the tone of this thread. It appears that you're just spiteful and you do so not understand that these people came in with different expectations and subsequently drew different conclusions you yourself had made a day after the game was released. So maybe it's time to move onto something else.
So we're not allowed to be critical?

NIN90

Nov 6, 2017
As 2018 GaaS gamer as it makes me sound... anybody else wishing for better incentives to log in each day? Done all the racing events, Forzathon is seriously meh (the dailies take like 5 minutes to complete and I'm not even gonna bother with the last step in the weekly) and I'm not interested in signs or speed zones.

Should probably get into the rivals stuff. Yet to do anything with that but I feel I might miss the open world aspect.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
I gave up on the weekly 7 million points challenge. Way too much of a headache for some forzathon points.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
but I have a hard time believing that any logical person who had played games of this nature before could not come away saying this is the best version of what a game like this that has ever been released to date

Gotta disagree on this one if only because the gameplay loop in 3 was perfect and they fucked it up here with the cosmetic items. I think if the cosmetic section was considerably more robust then getting those items could be a fun "extra" but it feels like they were included to bolster social interactions that are really stunted in this game by its own design. That's hurt further by the fact that the online stuff for Forza live also feels very half baked. It's recycled content that isn't that compelling after you've done it the first time. Doing the same jump 50 times with friends or a speed zone 80 times isn't that interesting. It just feels copied and pasted.

The whole game, with the exception of the actual physical world design feels very half baked and unfortunately it effects the rest of the gameplay loop as a whole which, in the last game, was pretty much perfect. And I think that's really effected by this GaaS mentality. Turn 10 isn't the only ones doing this either and their rush to try and get people to come back everyday or week has led to content that just doesn't feel very interesting.

There are other changes like skill points per car that seem to be there to make you play more but just end up being tedious because they don't add to the game, they just make you grind more. You're literally better off driving in circles and running into things at the airport strip to get points than actually out enjoying the world and gaining points that way. This is further compounded by the fact that progression in the game basically doesn't exist where as progression was built into the game properly in 3 through site expansions. FH4 just drops you in the world and doesn't really create a goal for you at all because the only progression is buying houses, which is sucks because they're expensive and getting money is more difficult because wheel spins are fucked because of cosmetic items. In 3 getting a festival expansion unlocked tons of stuff and new regions of the map and felt like you were moving forward. There is no feeling of progress here that compare to how 3 felt.

The game technically is an impressive but it feels like it was designed more to be a socially awkward Skinner box while I'd argue that 3 was about getting a car and driving into the world and seeing what happens.

Last edited:

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

I made a post about it earlier.

I believe it was SkillUp who stated he felt the standard version of the game was a poverty pack version, and I can absolutely appreciate why he felt that way. Even with the VIP/Ultimate Edition from day zero, I've still felt the game has had stingey progression, so with the normal version I'd likely be cursing lol.

VIP players got a 5m house for free that granted double Forzathon points. Not only is 5m a massive amount of credits, especially early on in the game, but Forzathon points were by far my most common method of getting wheelspins, especially when in the first week a wheelspin only cost 10 Forzathon points. Regular version owners in that sense really got hard done comparatively. Then again, it's all RnG at the end of the day, so some standard version owners may have been luckier than VIP owners, but yea, only if they happened to be really lucky.

Standard edition users not getting the free 5m house, not getting double Forzathon points, not getting double credits etc, I'd say all of these are a pretty big deal, setting one back potentially dozens of hours worth of gameplay just to keep up with UE/VIP owners, depending of course on RnG.

Somebody was saying you should time your cars to the zeroes, so like s1 900 a1 700, etc. is that still true or are people tuning to the top like a 998 s2?

Yes, it's better to tune that way. Most of my vehicles are dead on the zeros (900, 800 etc), though a handful are like 945, 997, 895, 998 etc. There's a few vehicles that simply don't go to the maximum.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nah, the topic of how credits and Forza points are accrued is a topic that has been discussed to hell and back throughout this thread - if you care to look, my thoughts are scattered throughout.

I'm not going to repeat myself, I'd hate to get accused of shitting on the game more than I already have :P

How anyone could conclude the base game is giving players the poverty pack is rather mind-boggling but if there is a will there is a way..

GNAGjMh.jpg

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, the joy of seeing Orange/Purple cars near your spin and then getting...

A fucking T Shirt.

Damn it.

Fucking Fortnite generation who love cosmetics. *Old man yell at cloud*

I'll have to make do with the NISSAN GTR '12 I did get from a super spin thanks to owning previous FH games.

I'm not even going to blame the fornite generation, I'm going to blame a lazy attempt to follow trends without properly calibrating it to the sensibilities of the audience or the flow of the game.

In fact, had they followed fornite's lead and Made it so that cosmetics were core to progression system and included an item shop, wheelspins would again be joyous instead of dreadful.

Every MS title has been stuffed to capacity with this BS, when better solutions are painfully obvious.

Here's how id do it:

1: Take all cosmetics out of Wheelspins.
2: Make some of them exclusive to completing certain in-game tasks.
3: place the rest in an item shop to be purchased with in - game currency
4: profit

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I've only been doing 1-2 races each day, but man oh man am I enjoying this game. The world feels really great, and some of these races just keep a smile on my face form start to finish.

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I'm not even going to blame the fornite generation, I'm going to blame a lazy attempt to follow trends without properly calibrating it to the sensibilities of the audience or the flow of the game.

In fact, had they followed fornite's lead and Made it so that cosmetics were core to progression system and included an item shop, wheelspins would again be joyous instead of dreadful.

Every MS title has been stuffed to capacity with this BS, when better solutions are painfully obvious.

Here's how id do it:

1: Take all cosmetics out of Wheelspins.
2: Make some of them exclusive to completing certain in-game tasks.
3: place the rest in an item shop to be purchased with in - game currency
4: profit
While I think it's not bad as it is right now, I see that many other people don't like it, so finding something that makes both sides happy should be the way to go.
So, you're (1) is ok and I like (2), that's something I liked Sunset Overdrive for example. (3) however is a bad idea in my opinion. You'd just buy it once and then almost never use it. The great thing for the people who like the dress-up part is to slowly get new stuff and then having to combine it anew with clothes they already had. Not getting a new item only every now and then would mean that you pick your favorite character style once and then never bother with it again.

Now, while we're comparing the cosmetics and progress to other games... how about adding stats boosts to clothing, +50% free roam skill bonus for wearing this pink glitter hot pants of you're playing as a dude for example :P

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
I made a post about it earlier.

Standard edition users not getting the free 5m house, not getting double Forzathon points, not getting double credits etc, I'd say all of these are a pretty big deal, setting one back potentially dozens of hours worth of gameplay just to keep up with UE/VIP owners, depending of course on RnG.

Yes, it's better to tune that way. Most of my vehicles are dead on the zeros (900, 800 etc), though a handful are like 945, 997, 895, 998 etc. There's a few vehicles that simply don't go to the maximum.
Standard edition users are getting shafted because of the way rewards are given out. The bonus VIP passes give feels like how the game should be handing them out. Cosmetics fucked the progression with no lube and no remorse.

Why is it better to tune to the zeroes? How does that effect the game?

Last edited:

nib95

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Standard edition users are getting shafted because of the way rewards are given out. Cosmetics fucked the progression with no lube and no remorse.

Why is it better to tune to the zeroes? How does that effect the game?

I can't confirm, but I believe the AI is less aggressive if you tune to the zeroes, but in truth I'm not sure if that is still the case in FH4. It's just a habit I've picked up to maximise each class. Though to be fair most of the time I download other people's tunes instead of using my own, simply to save time.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
That's a resounding yes.

Absolutely.
That's how I've been playing it, and it's a blast!

Well even if you are in a session by yourself, Forzathon Live should end up migrating you to a full session. The matchmaking works by proximity - players with similar map coordinates are candidates to be matched up.

Well, every Forzathon Live pulls a ton of people to the same map coordinates and it's and usually merges players from multiple sessions into a single instance.

For example I just completed one 20 min ago. 1 person from my server showed up. Shortly after we started the first round, there was suddenly 10 other people on our team.

I think so. Outside of the occasional Forzathon Live, I really don't participate in the MP. I'm mostly racing against Drivatars.

Absolutely 100%.

I've barely touched the multiplayer and it's easily my GOTY and quite possibly my GOTG.

The game is a glorious playground for cars. The driving is superb, the graphics and world is gorgeous and there is an absolute ton of content

So glad to hear it. Game looks amazing and I've been wanting to try the horizon series for a while.

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017
While I think it's not bad as it is right now, I see that many other people don't like it, so finding something that makes both sides happy should be the way to go.
So, you're (1) is ok and I like (2), that's something I liked Sunset Overdrive for example. (3) however is a bad idea in my opinion. You'd just buy it once and then almost never use it. The great thing for the people who like the dress-up part is to slowly get new stuff and then having to combine it anew with clothes they already had. Not getting a new item only every now and then would mean that you pick your favorite character style once and then never bother with it again.

Now, while we're comparing the cosmetics and progress to other games... how about adding stats boosts to clothing, +50% free roam skill bonus for wearing this pink glitter hot pants of you're playing as a dude for example :P

Maybe 3 is bad, I wouldn't know cause I'm generally not into dress up...

But I'm generally for the idea of allowing players a ton of freedom in their customization if it's going to be an option. If players want save up for a certain outfit and never change it, I think there should be minimal resistance to that. Maybe sections of the store would unlock with Influence level or something like that.

If players would rather ignore the store and mix and match the things they acquire through in-game accomplishments , theyd have that option as well.

Skill Stat boots would be a great way to create a meta game for those who actually care about customization. Give me a skill chain boost if I'm wearing a lumberjack outfit while smashing through trees, or if I'm getting ultimate air in my aviator gear, etc.

All I know is that the current system was always doomed to be an annoyance to those who came for the cars and meh to people who actually like customization, but it COULD have been a welcome addition (or at least an inoffensive one) to both ends of the spectrum with a little thought was put into it.

Oct 27, 2017
Happend to me also, but then i realise that i had to use blueprint races for offroad vehicles, as normal cross country have been putting me into hyper offroad trucks ( or whatever they are called)

Thanks. I really should have thought of that on my own. I went searching for races that would accept the car it assigned. Still, the 7 million point thing basically has me iced out from the weekly prize.

The GaaS portion of this game is messy so far. And it's not because of VIP - I didn't have VIP in 3 and did just fine.

Too frequent disconnects from Horizon Life, for no reason. Still rather empty-populated world when connected. Drivatars are still mostly gamepass-trial toe-dippers with levels 3-6. I had a slow car barn find that was assigned to the weekly challenge, almost no chance of even completing it. There should be a weekly challenge that can be "easily" met, and a "harder one" just like there are with the seasonal events, which work fine and are the most like Horizon 3's championships. There should also be a weekly benefit to just connecting, even if it's a wheelspin or two.

As far as the new aspects of the game, I like that cars have their own skill point grids, and that skills are broken out into their own levels. But the player-level perks are all cosmetics now, which penalizes collectors and frequent vehicle-swappers that like to do varied things on a whim but still generate skill points and wheelspins. I like driving around in specific cars, don't get me wrong, but without being able to freeroam in the season I want it just means I have to keep a car in the garage (or mod it in a way I don't want to), which is just encouraging me not to play. The purchases of the houses have not been worth the CR cost, as they open up too few perks or game features.

And the game looks nice, at times really good, but the lower image shimmer levels in summer and winter have not held up in autumn and spring. And the gameplay differences, other than visual, don't seem to be as dramatic. I'm hoping people who are really concentrated on this game will be able to analyze and explain differences in particular routes across the seasons.

Neuromancer

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore
Has anybody else found dirt racing to be really hard in this game? I slip and slide all over the place even in an all wheel drive vehicle like the Subaru WRX. This didn't happen to me in the last game.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
As 2018 GaaS gamer as it makes me sound... anybody else wishing for better incentives to log in each day? Done all the racing events, Forzathon is seriously meh (the dailies take like 5 minutes to complete and I'm not even gonna bother with the last step in the weekly) and I'm not interested in signs or speed zones.

Should probably get into the rivals stuff. Yet to do anything with that but I feel I might miss the open world aspect.

I really enjoyed the FH3 weekly incentives, every friday I'd login, collect my forza rewards, and do whichever of the forzathon events I wanted, almost always the ones that rewarded a car but I'd usually skip the co-op stuff since it was insanely painful trying to matchmake for that. The latest FM7 update has a great weekly incentive between monthly Forzathon events (1-4 tiers) that reward cash and weekly forzathon events that reward cosmetics and cars its a nice 1-2 hour weekly chunk of content that feels just perfect.

Combine that in FH3 with the GAF club and it was a nice little double or triple dip of "stuff to do" in 2 hours. Get some points, do some forzathon, and rack up some xp/cash for gaining club ladder XP which you could clearly see. Clubs in FH4 seem to be utterly meaningless which is weird, they had started down a great path in FH3 with it and seemingly abandoned the whole thing again.

FH4 forzathon just feels completely disconnected from the game, I do some stuff and I get some points and I have nothing to do with the points. I don't want any more wheelspins and I own most of the cars at this point. Splitting forzathon into events that earn points and a shop where you spend points sounds good on paper but in actual play I think its a huge mistake. It reminds me of Destiny 2 in many ways and the year they had to take to revert stuff, disconnecting players from immediate rewards in a loot game is never a good idea.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Has anybody else found dirt racing to be really hard in this game? I slip and slide all over the place even in an all wheel drive vehicle like the Subaru WRX. This didn't happen to me in the last game.

Dirt racing in this game is the best it's ever been, I think they really nailed it here.

Enpap-x

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 1, 2018
I really wish I was a car enthusiast and could dump hours into this game, but alas, story-driven game will consume my time in the near future.

I truly think this is the best a non-simulation game can get. Open world that is fun to drive. A moderately in-depth car skills system and chance to win stuff when you level up. The graphics. So many races that if you repeat them a week later it won't feel repetitive. The car variety. It is all amazingly done and I will totally buy this at some point, especially if it is the last of the series on X.

My only gripe, at level 26, is there doesn't seem to be a tutorial on car upgrading. What should I upgrade and when? How much should I upgrade? Does it really matter if I do(the cars in the races seem to go up to your level)? Why can't I put snow tires on my car on the race menu or upgrade my car then and there? This is the most confusing stuff to me.

Also it sucks not having friends playing. Since my Gamepass is expiring (3 months for 10 clams) I will come back with a bought copy on sale. How smart was MS though to release this right when people's 3 month GP subs were expiring? Pretty smart if you ask me

Deleted member 8408

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Make sure you have dirt tyres on (or snow tires for this season). Getting the rally suspension also helps if you're still having trouble.

Apart from that it's a case of having decent throttle control and working with the slides (don't work against them, embrace the slide) if you are playing with no assists.

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017

Honestly, I've never had this much fun with the dirt racing. It feels amazing..

SpeedNut

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta disagree on this one if only because the gameplay loop in 3 was perfect and they fucked it up here with the cosmetic items. I think if the cosmetic section was considerably more robust then getting those items could be a fun "extra" but it feels like they were included to bolster social interactions that are really stunted in this game by its own design. That's hurt further by the fact that the online stuff for Forza live also feels very half baked. It's recycled content that isn't that compelling after you've done it the first time. Doing the same jump 50 times with friends or a speed zone 80 times isn't that interesting. It just feels copied and pasted.

The whole game, with the exception of the actual physical world design feels very half baked and unfortunately it effects the rest of the gameplay loop as a whole which, in the last game, was pretty much perfect. And I think that's really effected by this GaaS mentality. Turn 10 isn't the only ones doing this either and their rush to try and get people to come back everyday or week has led to content that just doesn't feel very interesting.

There are other changes like skill points per car that seem to be there to make you play more but just end up being tedious because they don't add to the game, they just make you grind more. You're literally better off driving in circles and running into things at the airport strip to get points than actually out enjoying the world and gaining points that way. This is further compounded by the fact that progression in the game basically doesn't exist where as progression was built into the game properly in 3 through site expansions. FH4 just drops you in the world and doesn't really create a goal for you at all because the only progression is buying houses, which is sucks because they're expensive and getting money is more difficult because wheel spins are fucked because of cosmetic items. In 3 getting a festival expansion unlocked tons of stuff and new regions of the map and felt like you were moving forward. There is no feeling of progress here that compare to how 3 felt.

The game technically is an impressive but it feels like it was designed more to be a socially awkward Skinner box while I'd argue that 3 was about getting a car and driving into the world and seeing what happens.

This all day. Nothing like getting 5,000 horn and a hat on a triple wheelspin. After the expanse that was FH3, this seems like a rush job masked under a cosmetic grind.

Oct 26, 2017
Man it seems quite hard to get some credits in this game. Doing a lot of races, plenty of skill chains while driving to these races, wheelspins etc and I still am sitting at 2 million credits.

All these houses are so damn expensive too. Sure doesnt help that the credits seem to go so slow. Tips?

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I understand now.. Or rather I don't understand after play this game why these games get overlooked when we talk about the better/best games of the year. If you were to substitute the cars in this game with characters and the races with typical open world action game shenanigans it would be an overwhelming achievment. What is it about the fact that you drive cars and not shoot dudes that makes it lesser?

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man it seems quite hard to get some credits in this game. Doing a lot of races, plenty of skill chains while driving to these races, wheelspins etc and I still am sitting at 2 million credits.

All these houses are so damn expensive too. Sure doesnt help that the credits seem to go so slow. Tips?
Get the VIP house for 5 million, it gives you double credits.

edit : sorry, I forgot it's just double FORZATHON points, not credits

nib95

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Finding dirt racing to be by far the easiest to be honest. Unlike with tarmac racing, your car doesn't need to be straight when braking, and you can be far more ballsy and brave with braking points. Hell sometimes I'll just tap or slightly brake and turn my car sideways into a deep corner and just cut the entire thing, drifting through the angle of it whilst shaving tonnes of time.

With off road racing, don't follow the track as aggressively as with road racing. Stick to the flag markers, sure, but always be trying to cut corners or minimise turning angle or distance. Stay on the inside as much as possible too, and AI won't get in the way.

The only time off road gets hairy is with those damn buggies or tracks where there are tonnes of jumps. Basically your wheels have to be straight as you're launching off a jump, and if the landing isn't completely flat, lay off the gas when you first make impact on landing, otherwise you'll lose stability and will be all over the place.

Deleted member 8408

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Did we ever figure this out? What is consensus right now for best credit accumulation?

Yes they are repeatable.

I'm going through the cars one by one (yes... sad I know) to try and figure out the most efficient route to "paying" for Wheelspins via this route (credits + skill points).

The 1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe is the most efficient route I've found so far taking skill points + credits into consideration. I think it works out to be 32,500 credits + 7 skill points per Wheelspin.

If anyone comes across cheaper then let us know.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes they are repeatable.

I'm going through the cars one by one (yes... sad I know) to try and figure out the most efficient route to "paying" for Wheelspins via this route (credits + skill points).

The 1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe is the most efficient route I've found so far taking skill points + credits into consideration. I think it works out to be 32,500 credits + 7 skill points per Wheelspin.

If anyone comes across cheaper then let us know.
Lol, min maxing in a driving game.