Forza Horizon 4 |OT| Seasoned to Perfection

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else not able to download the latest update from the Windows Store?

In the store I get the error code 0x80070015 which can mean anything and everything according to my quick search and the latest Windows updates from a few days don't work as well, but there I get the error code 0x80240034, which seems to mean the download is just not available.

I can't really tell if that's some fuckery from Microsoft or if it is on my end?
did you try flushing the Windows Store cache? that seems to help with some of these issues for some people

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-store-cache-may-damaged

Oct 30, 2017
Guys I need help with achievement Tortoise and Hare, I have done the part with driving D class, now I need someone do drive D class while i am in X class, anyone willing to help?

Oct 27, 2017
Guys I need help with achievement Tortoise and Hare, I have done the part with driving D class, now I need someone do drive D class while i am in X class, anyone willing to help?
You just need to do one drag showdown in D class and another in X class. It doesn't matter about the other players. It's a much easier achievement than it seems.

Oct 26, 2017
Paris, France
thx for reply will try, i thought that one player needs to be in x class and other in d class in the same drag race and vice versa
Nope. Wording isn't super clear. Needs to specifically be a showdown event (different classes with the lower ones having a head start), played in Vs. mode, and you can just play it once with an X and a second time with a D.

RetroKrystal

Community Liaison for Playground Games
Verified
Oct 15, 2018
Oct 27, 2017
So I don’t actually bother posting much but it’s that time of year and I’m feeling generous, I just upgraded to a Xbox One X and got the Horizon 4/ Motorsport 7 white edition, I already own both digitally anyway so I’m giving both away, whoever wants them the first to reply gets them, just reply with the title or hell if you want to be greedy and get both do it, I’m not sure if it matters or not but these are UK codes.

And also I know it’s probably the wrong thread but I have plugged the X in it recognised my external hdd told me my settings are backed up and will be applied and it and it will now apply any updates, I am now stuck on the it’s time to update screen with the spinning circle for 45 minutes, should I leave it or pull the power?

Oct 27, 2017
And also I know it’s probably the wrong thread but I have plugged the X in it recognised my external hdd told me my settings are backed up and will be applied and it and it will now apply any updates, I am now stuck on the it’s time to update screen with the spinning circle for 45 minutes, should I leave it or pull the power?
Any internet activity on your network?

Oct 27, 2017
Do you just want Motorsport 7 if so it’s yours, and as for the Internet I just plugged the Ethernet cable that was in my S straight into the back of the X, there is no issue with my internet connection.
Yes.

I meant, if there is still activity on your network let the console be, if internet shows no activity I say maybe try a reboot.

Oct 27, 2017
Yes.

I meant, if there is still activity on your network let the console be, if internet shows no activity I say maybe try a reboot.
I will PM you the code now and how do I tell if the X is showing activity it’s just literally stuck on a spinning circle it has not even got the download applyikg update screen yet.

Oct 27, 2017
There is a constant bug that I am experiencing. Every time I start the game and finally able to drive my car, i cant press start or anything nor am i getting skill points when drifting.

What helps most of the time is leaving the game and gong somewhere else on my xbox and then opening the Forza game again.

This is weird and frustrating, it happens every time I restart the game.

There is a constant bug that I am experiencing. Every time I start the game and finally able to drive my car, i cant press start or anything nor am i getting skill points when drifting.

What helps most of the time is leaving the game and gong somewhere else on my xbox and then opening the Forza game again.

This is weird and frustrating, it happens every time I restart the game.
I have had this happen a couple of times. The one thing I noticed both times was that I started trying to hit start to open the map immediately on leaving the festival/home. I think that was freaking out my game. It might be nothing though.

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
What do we need to do for the second part of the summer weekly challenge? The text says "Jostle your way to the front of the pack and with your Super GT car." Chapter progress is 0/10. Wtf does that mean?

Jun 17, 2018
So I don’t actually bother posting much but it’s that time of year and I’m feeling generous, I just upgraded to a Xbox One X and got the Horizon 4/ Motorsport 7 white edition, I already own both digitally anyway so I’m giving both away, whoever wants them the first to reply gets them, just reply with the title or hell if you want to be greedy and get both do it, I’m not sure if it matters or not but these are UK codes.

Do you have FH4 still?

Oct 25, 2017
I seem to have an issue getting disconnected from Forzathon live events, it's bloody annoying. My most recent one was about 5 seconds before we'd have finished Round 3.

This is a recent issue.

Oct 25, 2017
Also the Life of the Party achievement isn't tracking properly for me (and others online). Mine's stayed at 80% complete and I've done about 4 events since. It's my last achievement too.

Oct 25, 2017
I just had this happen to me. Also on the Round 3
I think their servers are a bit wonky. For the last few days I've had to open the menu and join Horizon Life instead of it joining automatically like it used to. That also coincided with the random disconnects I was getting too.

Yesterday evening, it started automatically joining again and I had no disconnects and also managed to get my final Life of the Party achievement.

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I got an Xbox One X on Friday with this and Forza Motorsport 7 included.

Wow, is all I can say. I loved FH3 but this game is something else. It's virtually perfection.

Oct 25, 2017
Do the summer (winter, etc) events just change over to 5k, 20k, 50k rewards if you already have the items? Thats all I see as rewards now for all 3 summer events, and there doesn't seem to be a PR event either.

Looking forward to DLC 1, while I really enjoyed FH4 for 2-3 weeks after that the dropoff seems to be extreme for me in how much it retains my interest. While the season stuff sounds interesting on paper I'm not really sure its been that great.

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
Do the summer (winter, etc) events just change over to 5k, 20k, 50k rewards if you already have the items? Thats all I see as rewards now for all 3 summer events, and there doesn't seem to be a PR event either.
Nope, the events this season were all just for credits, not items. And no, there wasn't a Trial event or PR stunt this season. But at least we got class-linked championships back.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure how I feel about the new seasonal championship rewards. I appreciate that they're all credits-based, but the payout seems so small. And it's going to be like this for the next 12 weeks?