• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Loaded up the game after not playing for a while and I instantly got three rare achievements for maxing out ishas taxi British racing green and something else....I haven't played these missions lol

Last edited:

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I really hate how there are less championships now because the playground one took over the race. I don't want to do any of the playground stuff at all lol

ElNino

Nov 6, 2017
Loaded up the game after not playing for a while and I instantly got three rare achievements for maxing out ishas taxi British racing green and something else....I haven't played these missions lol
I got the same last night (and I had played earlier in the week), but I don't have any stars on those Stories either. Glad it's not just me I guess.

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
RTR Drift Mustangs are coming to FM7 and FH4
https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_march2019_update
121fd61b-dd5f-4618-8fda-59ee5f93be5d.jpg

57033d18-c425-4a97-89a1-8b512610f1ab.jpg

9d98ca05-bf08-47c0-9a91-37500aaa9297.jpg

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Why is everything to do the online still so terrible in this game? Literally half the time I log in my Forzathon is offline so I can't even do my dailies until it randomly decides to connect at some point.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Oooh very nice the Festival Playlist button is now live and shows exactly all the events for the season and the rewards you can get for each event including PR events (all super wheelspins) and seasonal events, fucking brilliant. Forzathon shop is selling the 1931 legendary bentley (650) and 2010 rare Volkswagen Golf R (750).

Not sure how exactly the "Festival Playlist" and "Summer Season" completion bonus works though.

Ramathevoice

Oct 26, 2017
Paris, France
Not sure how exactly the "Festival Playlist" and "Summer Season" completion bonus works though.

Same. Did everything but the trial and Playground Games thing and I'm sitting at 58%. The other seasons are already marked as partially completed, so I'm guessing that in order to get the rewards for completing a season you have to do the challenges over several instances of the season.

So no Porsche 914 for me until next month I guess.

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
you have to do all the daily challenges as well as the PR stunts, races, playground games, and rivals. So basically EVERYTHING to get the cars.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Having to complete the trial is bad enough but the games too? Guess I'm fine with there being some cars I'll never have then.

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
fuuuuck. I don't wanna deal with ranked racing. I'll do the placement races and that'll be it.

Last edited:

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
is anyone getting kicked out at the end of the final race in unranked free for all? I've been getting a lot of crashes on it. it's really annoying.

Last edited:

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
And I tried the unranked free for all and also got disconnected after the final race.

How have they made it more broken?

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
And I tried the unranked free for all and also got disconnected after the final race.

How have they made it more broken?

Yeah myself and others above have mentioned this happening. There's an achievement for playing an I ranked free for all adventure and you get disconnected whenever you finish... Will Playground fix this? I hope so.

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know if the #Forzathon daily challenges in the Festival playlist is accumulative or per season? I would really hate to log in everyday to do dailies.

Denzel

Oct 28, 2017
Is the FH4 club still active? Just got the game on PC and requested to join the club. My gamertag is: Denzel .

A1an

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Does anyone know if the #Forzathon daily challenges in the Festival playlist is accumulative or per season? I would really hate to log in everyday to do dailies.

To 100% the Festival Playlist, you must 100% each season, so you have to do all the daily #Forzathon events and all of the challenges (this week it's the Abarthanon) then also the PR stunts, Rivals, Races, Championships, Playground Games etc, so you have to 100% the entire year to 100% the Festival Playlist.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They'd have to add, like, the Cyberpunk 2077 car for me to even think about trying to 100% all that stuff. I've done the trials in the past and managed to drag a dwindling team through it successfully sometimes but absolutely no interest in adventures/playgrounds =/

Oct 28, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Been trying to get the RTR since yesterday...but nothing is working. I can't do any of the Festival activities nor can I do the weekly Summer forzathon challenges. Nothing I do counts. Even the hourly forzathon events don't work.

I have hard reset the Xbox, rebooted the modem...nothing.

Burai

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm done 'til the expansion. They've massively unbalanced the FP economy to the point where none of the rewards are worth the effort to earn them and the online is a mess of rammers and quitters. This new 100% challenge thing just seems like tedious busywork.

I hope the expansion's worth it.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm done 'til the expansion. They've massively unbalanced the FP economy to the point where none of the rewards are worth the effort to earn them and the online is a mess of rammers and quitters. This new 100% challenge thing just seems like tedious busywork.

Why does it seem like every game is becoming where you need to do busy work to get things done? Feel like lots of games just headed that direction over time.

ElNino

Nov 6, 2017

Agreed that the 100% challenge seems like too much effort to specifically attain that, but the 50% was relatively easy without really "grinding" for anything. I'd say all of the challenges I've done were simply ones I would have done anyways and I got to 50% in just three sessions of no more than hour, and none of the "online" events.