• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
Welcome to the Forza Horizon 4 Photography/Media thread. This is the place to find and share pics/gifs/clips of Forza Horizon 4 and all it's beauty. It's the season to be racing!

VVj8H1f.jpg

Forza Horizon 4 OT
https://www.resetera.com/threads/forza-horizon-4-ot-seasoned-to-perfection.71079/

How to make a screenshot:

-tap the Xbox button and press Y for instant pics
OR
- go into Photomode/Drone Mode (up on dpad for photomode or hit start and Drone mode) and hit back button to hide HUD

How to share your pictures and videos:
https://xboxdvr.com/

Go to Xboxdvr.com, search for your gamer tag and you will find all your screenshots and videos

Rules:
- two consecutive posts allowed. If no one replies in 24hrs, you can post 2 consecutive posts again
- maximum of two gifs per post (no max if you just post links to the videos)
- maximum of two pictures per post
- if you use pictures/videos that you didn't make yourself, credit the original creator
- 4K media is allowed but 1080p will help bandwidth limited users

Last edited:

atmuh

Oct 25, 2017
gonna be my favorite thread for a while, for people that haven't played it, yes the game looks this good all the time

it should be noted that on PC the only way to take screenshots atm are with an external program or simple screen capture

booth.png

house.png

Last edited:

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
it should be noted that on PC the only way to take screenshots atm are with an external program or simple screen capture

I was able to use the regular windows game overlay to get shots into my capture folder, which you can share through the Xbox app (and retrieve on the XboxDVR site).

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can the screenshots be taken without the watermark now, or is that just the PC version?

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Dangit, I found chickens my first couple sessions, so I assumed I'd always be able to just roll up on them, but I've had a few chicken-less nights in a row now.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
So may the record show...one of the unlockable car horns is the Windows XP Shutdown music.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
I think a new desktop background is needed from one of these screenshots from this thread.

Broman1978

Nov 11, 2017
Xbox One X

Must play the demo again this weekend and play around with Photomode :)

hw0ZYJ3.jpg

Last edited:

CanisMajoris

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Looks Like an open world racing game. Amazing when you stick on the road, still pretty good but not that great when you go close up to things (with exception of cars and select assets). Still, the best looking racing game for sure, thought DriveClubs rain remains the best :P