• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
I wish they did this with 3 (maybe they are and I missed it) as I vastly prefer it to 4, but this looks great, and the loading times are way better. Might jump back into it.

Oct 25, 2017
very buttery

I played this a bit on PC with a 970 and I was unimpressed by the foliage quality. Looks extremely nice here.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish they did this with 3 (maybe they are and I missed it) as I vastly prefer it to 4, but this looks great, and the loading times are way better. Might jump back into it.
It's highly unlikely the devs will do anything to 3 as they've been moved away from it. All we can hope for is the BC team is capable of working their magic and can double the framerate so it can be 4k/60fps.

Golbez

Oct 20, 2020
My brother currently plays this on a One S. He's gonna lose his mind seeing this video lol

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Hot damn, that looks effortlessly like my (basically) max settings on PC, even through the YT compression.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
yup...that's forza alright. It was always a looker. Still play it off and on every once in awhile. Effortlessly @ 4k. My older 980 could run it at 2k with some compromises. Seriously impressive tech they've got going on here.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A French review website says it's 4k60 but not max settings pc though.
«En revanche, les quelques pétoles restantes n'en jaillissent que plus du tableau, comme ces quelques apparitions encore tardives de détails botanique et floraux. Forcément, on se penche, et c'est là qu'on remarque que certains éclairages d'ambiances présents sur PC manquent ici à l'appel. Attention : le dernier Playground reste tout à fait délicieux à redécouvrir dans ce mode grand confort. Mais la version PC conserve une très légère avance un peu surprenante vu le matériel embarqué par cette Series X »

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Yesss. Love that Forza.

I honestly might play this as my "launch" game on the X. Jump back in. Looks so good.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Good morning! We are consolidating review coverage and footage to the Review Threads. The link for this thread will be posted there. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.