• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 29, 2022
Game is not coming out on Xbox one!

FVEYCUsWQAAH-vh

Witness the power of Xbox Series X/S through Forza Motorsport. Automotive entertainment is reimagined for a new generation.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh it's crossgen in spring 2023. Stop with that plz Microsoft. Still looks really good tho, just really hoped they cut off crossgen first party at the end of this year

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Realtime ray-tracing 'on track', full TOD and weather on every track. Damage looks amazing.

IT LOOKS SO GOOD.

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
Not impressed by pop-in and shadows, everything else though? Crazy good. Ray tracing looks mind blowing.

Chose the wrong track to highlight it, Autumn does not show well in Vidya gaems

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I need to see that in direct feed without the compression. Looked absolutely nuts

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
It says "Xbox consoles" not series

Every trailer says that. The Flight Sim trailer does and that certainly isn't on Xbox One.

Series S and X are consoles plural.

I mean, you'll be able to play all of them on Xbox One via cloud (just like on mobile) but I took them repeatedly saying 'built from the ground up for Series X and S' to mean no Xbox One. The terminology on the ending page doesn't point to Xbox One at least.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
Wow this looks really great. For the first time since debut Forza looks vastly superior to GT. And car blends naturally

Oct 27, 2017
Every trailer says that. The Flight Sim trailer does and that certainly isn't on Xbox One.

Series S and X are consoles plural.

I mean, you'll be able to play all of them on Xbox One via cloud (just like on mobile) but I took them repeatedly saying 'built from the ground up for Series X and S' to mean no Xbox One. The terminology on the ending page doesn't point to Xbox One at least.
Overwatch 2 is confirmed for Xbox one and just said Xbox Consoles. Maybe there is nuance to it but it seems from what I can tell it means crossgen

Oct 28, 2017
Unlock the framerate and allow FSR. I've been waiting years for this game and I don't even like racing games that much.

Forza makes the RPG aspect fun enough that I want to get better at racing.

spam flakes

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, those screenshots look real nice.

Glad to see because the stream was way too compressed for me.

sonnyboy

Oct 25, 2017
I've never played Forza before, as I just got into console racing. It looks absolutely stunning. Hopefully the FFB is great.

Having been utterly disappointed with GT7 being trash, I'm going to give this a try.

Thankfully I can use the DD-Pro that GT7 doesn't bother to use because I have the McLaren wheel to pair it with.

/bitterrant Lolol

Oct 27, 2017
Flight Sim also says Xbox consoles, its only on Series.

Because they're Xbox consoles.
Sony doesn't say PS consoles for Returnal or ratchet. I just wish they would be more clear. Overwatch 2 said it and we just learned it's Xbox one too.

Also cloud makes it repetitive, if it's on Xbox one via cloud then just say cloud I don't understand this branding lol. Nitpick I guess

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
If this doesn't have microtransactions, I'm playing this over GT7 for sure.

Also PLEASE have DLSS on PC!