• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Teuthex

May 31, 2019
case+moth+caterpillar+in+action+%C2%A9Anna+Tambour001.jpg

Case Moth caterpillar

They are pretty common where I live.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
I got a video of it moving

Now to edit down fifteen minutes of me filming a bit of tree and upload it online somewhere

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
I got a video of it moving

Now to edit down fifteen minutes of me filming a bit of tree and upload it online somewhere

Oct 28, 2017
It has moved from one side of the tree trunk to the other since this morning and it bounces back into place if you prod it.

etSmDCv

Sorry if the image isn't appearing, I am having trouble attaching it properly. The direct link is: https://imgur.com/gallery/etSmDCv if anyone can get it to work properly.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure how many people are playing along and how many genuinely don't get the joke about mimicking the post about mimicry.

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
I'm not sure how many people are playing along and how many genuinely don't get the joke about mimicking the post about mimicry.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've become more and more obsessed with ecology and life in recent years, and I've learned that if you start looking around you'll see crazy shit living it up all over the place