• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
https://q13fox.com/2019/05/15/four-new-measles-cases-diagnosed-in-western-washington/

SEATTLE -- Four new measles cases have been diagnosed in King, Pierce and Snohomish counties, and all four of the people who contracted measles spent time at Sea-Tac Airport.

According to the state Department of Health, there are two new cases in King County and one each in Snohomish and Pierce counties. Pierce County has two total cases so far this year, while King County has three and Snohomish has one.

Officials said they don't have a comprehensive list of possible exposure locations, but all four of the people who have been diagnosed were at Sea-Tac Airport when they were exposed or infected.

Wasn't this a plotline in the movie, Contagion?

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
GrippingOblongIncatern-max-1mb.gif

Oct 29, 2017
EDIT: for some reason the picture doesnt work

All I can think about is the Bill Burr bit where he talks about everybody with Ebola just seems to have an overwhelming urge to go to the airport.

OP
OP
BringBackSonics
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
EDIT: for some reason the picture doesnt work

All I can think about is the Bill Burr bit where he talks about everybody with Ebola just seems to have an overwhelming urge to go to the airport.

Yeah I can see the picture, but it is really tiny, looks like a virus spreading around the world.

When this first popped up, it was the information of the guy from pierce county. But as soon as I saw he was at the airport..I was like holy sh*t.