• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017

US/Canada:
The new colors will be available across retailers in the U.S. and Canada in September for $64.99 USD (MSRP) / $74.99 CAD (MSRP), while supplies last. In the USA, Copper will be available first at GameStop, and later at other select retailers. Click here for pre-order details, or check your local retailers for availability.
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/20/4-new-colors-join-the-dualshock-4-lineup-next-month/

Europe:
Leading the charge is the Blue Camouflage design which will be available from 12th October, just in time for those about to undergo new covert missions on PS4.
Next up is Berry Blue, launching 23rd October. It's perfect for those looking to add a powerful pop of colour to their gaming. Similar to Sunset Orange, which will be available again for a limited time on 18th September, its bright vibrant top cover is contrasted with a purple back and buttons.
Last but not least is the captivating Copper controller, which will be available as part of a metallic range from 30th October – alongside the return of Gold, Silver and Steel Black.
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...-4-wireless-controllers-revealed/#sf195875243

42272218470_0b42d0b292_z.jpg

30212807428_e8aa5dfa4d_z.jpg

42272222710_27a8b2c890_z.jpg

42272224160_5cbf124bf2_z.jpg

Last edited:

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
That sunset orange controller looks like it's sponsored by fucking Nerf. I'm kind of into it? I hate the copper one.

~Fake

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hope they came to Brazil. Thats a sweet ds4 colors.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with blue camo. You can keep that goku controller.

Ahmedz

Nov 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure the Sunset Orange has been out for a while (unless it was EU only). I've had it since March.

Regardless though, it's a freakin' beaut and I highly recommend it!

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
These are all pretty ugly. Gonna stick to just preordering the Dark Blue Transparent one.

I'd love the orange controller if it dropped the blue/purple

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Berry Blue and Sunset Orange are gorgeous. It's a shame that I don't need any more Dualshocks, because I'd be all over them.

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Sunset Orange isn't new, they've made those before, but it is pretty.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Weird, don't find them appealing at all. Microsoft has done a better job with its colors.

I've got that hot transparent 500 million controller pre-ordered but... I have to agree with this. Nothing comes close to that Sea of Thieves controller! It's a thing of beauty. Translucent, glow in the dark, teal/purple, literal laser-cut scratches and barnacles in it. Best controller.

The touchpad on the Dualshock always spoils it for me. 99% of the time it's left black and it takes up so much space on the controller. It's just a huge black square across the front. Wish they'd colour it more often.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
The blue camo is pretty cool.
I love orange and blue together in general, but I don't like the plain scheme of this design.
The first pic honestly hurts my eyes and seems like such a random association of colors... Some people seem to like it though, so good for them!

For now the default black controller is still the best looking to me. I have yet to see a DS4 design that screams to me "this is the one" (for the Xbone controller it was the Titanfall 1 one, which is still the best looking controller ever to me).

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Really, the DS4 designs are just the worst, the top two are burning my eyes with that contrast. They really should learn fron Xbox One controller...

Crash

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I wish I could just blow my money on different colored controllers. I want all of them! I wouldn't even use them, they'd sit on a shelf and I'd look at them every once in a while lol.

Last edited: