• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Fox delays their marvel movies and announces new deadpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Why the hell would they put out a trailer and then delay it two days later. lol
I’m betting there is some weird internal politics at fox right now, where whoever is left wants to push their stuff out before Disney totally takes over... Then Disney pushes back and says it’s not happening.

Nov 7, 2017
Another Dark Phoenix delay actually made me laugh out loud.

Delaying a movie 2 days after showing the trailer, what a mess.

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
What the hell????

I even said in that least bad thread that I hoped Dark Phoenix was gonna be good, this movie is gonna be trash.

Deadpool going against Star Wars?

New mutants when? Also Gambit is never happening just say it lol.

Patrick Klepek

Senior Reporter at Waypoint
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
LOL

(I'm excited for Marvel to take over X-Men, and think Apocalypse was trash, but the trailer for the new one was fine?)

Oct 29, 2017
I’m betting there is some weird internal politics at fox right now, where whoever is left wants to push their stuff out before Disney totally takes over... Then Disney pushes back and says it’s not happening.
I believe a lot of this is about performance bonuses to executives before they are fired.

They want to get shit out the door and get their payouts.

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell????

I even said in that least bad thread that I hoped Dark Phoenix was gonna be good, this movie is gonna be trash.

Deadpool going against Star Wars?

New mutants when? Also Gambit is never happening just say it lol.
No sw movie in december this year.

mjc

Oct 25, 2017
Just put Phoenix out on VOD, enough of this tomfoolery.

New Mutants and Gambit are never coming out btw.

Oct 25, 2017
So are they just trying to get a Deadpool movie started in hopes Disney won't cancel it, instead of actually expecting it to release next year?

Oct 27, 2017
What even is going on anymore? Why is Fox even pretending these movies are going to come out at this point? Just let Marvel reboot the X-Men franchise in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.