• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Oo9vb.gif

Ventus182

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit. The amount of mental gymnastics this people will go through it's kind of pathetic.

Last edited:

Sly Chimera

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Well yeah it looks better than a furry convention or homeless orgy in the woods. Also the healing power of Christ helps

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
Par for the course with Fox and Friends. They're all spewing BS during their airtime but I do find Doocy to be the worst of the lot. Just beyond the pale.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Clearly God will hear their screams and heal them quicker... I mean, they had thoughts of praying, so we don't have to send out our thoughts and prayers to them, right Fox? Because Guns.

This is disgusting, and I can't believe people watch this and actually take it seriously. I'm glad SunTV failed and failed hard.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
"Since shootings are an inevitability these days, and there's nothing that can be done about it, I'd rather it take place at a church!"

SolarPowered

Oct 28, 2017
This actually airs on live TV over there? And on a popular well-known channel?

Good god. No wonder why half the country is fucking brainwashed. You damn near have to be.
It's maybe because i'm from country that's relatively atheist in comparison but it blows my mind that this kind of talk is even tolerated on national TV.
And I don't mean in terms of censorship, but tolerated by the people, how do you stand this kind of garbage?

In the Netherlands TV hosts simply wouldn't have jobs if they constantly intermingled their faith with talking points. They'd get laughed out of the room.

Fuck outta here.
Fox News is the most trusted news organization in America last time I checked iirc (either that or most watched New Channel, but either one is bad).