• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
https://streamable.com/7nyc3

I cant believe what I just watched here, she pretty much calls them idiots and demeans them to the point of sickness for me

Had to post this because of how it made me feel just a minute ago
Currently making its waves on the various sports reddits etc. for now

Edit-
The full video for those that want to hear two cool people who are actually good at what they do

Comment from the host of the show
https://twitter.com/jemelehill/status/964391666311356416?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

Last edited:
OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
People are finding this to be racist with the "They" comment, i hadnt mentioned that because i didnt catch it initially
What a disgusting person

rude

Oct 25, 2017
She's trying so hard to be Troll Queen Ann Coulter, but she just doesn't have the panache to pull it off. She looks scared on camera.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Violence is not called for
no this is full blown racism

she calls out his education? This motherfucker

"Shut up and dribble"? This motherfucker. This motherfucker should get ran over. I don't want any mod coming in here going 'but she's human', no she's a disgusting piece of shit who deserves to be eating shit from a horses ass and then dying from whatever disease that shit contains. Simple as that. I can feel the seething racism she is gritting to hide behind those teeth, man she just wants to go full blown sieg heil don't she.

Mod edit: Please don't use the edit function to remove context from a warning/ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Why do people not like it when celebrities/athletes voice their political opinions? How fucking unamerican is that? Fuck these fucks

C4lukin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tejas
Wow that was bad.

I am not a fan of Durant or Lebron, but that is over the top.

It is completely dismissive of their comments based on their educational level, and not speaking white American middle America English.

Really in bad taste.

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those are quite the words out of a nazi fuckface like herself.

"Keep the political commentary to yourself" Holy shit, YOU PIECE OF SHIT ENDORSED A MORONIC GIBBERING REALITY-TV STAR FOR PRESIDENT, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING RIGHT TO SAY SHIT.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
'This is what happens when you leave highschool a year early'
'Get paid 100 million to bounce a ball'

Man I should have left early too.
Apparently I become Lebron James.

Deleted member 11157

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bill Gates or some rich chinese dude needs to buy fox news and turn it into a new PBS.

Or burn it to the ground.

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
Wow that was bad.

I am not a fan of Durant or Lebron, but that is over the top.

It is completely dismissive of their comments based on their educational level, and not speaking white American middle America English.

Really in bad taste.
She bites at the entire NBA with some of the shit spewed here, im still amazed this was even televised its repulsive
The backlash in the various communities is massive right now over this and i hope it gets bigger

Oct 28, 2017
Bill Gates or some rich chinese dude needs to buy fox news and turn it into a new PBS.

Or burn it to the ground.

Even if such a thing were possible It wouldn't change anything long term. There's money to be made peddling bullshit to conservatives. Roger Ailes knew. So does Rush Limbaugh. Something would take its place eventually.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
Straight up propaganda. If Ingraham cannot provide a counter argument based on what James/Durant said, she attacks them based on racist beliefs and stereotypes.

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Barely intelligible" "ungrammatical"

Cpb80t1XYAAv-xJ.jpg:large

But this is hail-worthy, right Laura?

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, journalism and 'news' sure is something else over there. Haha. I wish she had an idea of how much people and journalists world wide are laughing their asses off as well as hanging their heads in shame while watching this sad performance. This is truly embarrassing on many levels. It shouldn't exist. Is Fox officially labeled a cancer yet?

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
So, I guess it's only OK for rich people to talk about politics when it's convenient for them? These people are pathetic. Shut up and report the news.

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Literally said shut up and dribble. They are so emboldened.

What gets me is her goddamn tone. It's the tone of someone who's only holding back JUST because they are on public TV. It's the timber of her voice that is ready to snap loose with racist epithets the second the cameras turned off. It's the goddamn condescending stare like she's staring at animals.

I don't get mad at online things. I have a thick skin. But something about this sack of shits speech, and the way she's looking, has legit infuriated me. It's a real hatred that she has, a trained, educated hatred not born out of ignorance, but grown with purpose. It's fucking disgusting.

Retromelon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather listen to someone who made hundreds of millions of dollars based on their talent for politics than someone paid by a news channel that is basically republican defense force 24/7

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
There are people on national tv in the US who did the hitler salute? How?

15% of the country are pro kkk/nazi.
Another 15% are anti women's rights/anti poor Anericans etc to the point they are fine supporting white supremacy.

Another 40-50% are cowards who vary but would rather collaborate and tolerate literal nazis rather than "rock the boat".

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
She got any venom for Pop? Or Kerr?
Why would she talk down on two middle aged white men, its actually fucking hilarious how obvious this is
Two EXTREMELY PROMINENT coaches monologue for minutes about the current state of things such as gun violence after the shooting in Florida and various other things and this woman ignores all of that to call these two extremely successful millionaires bottom of the barrel idiots

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why do conservatives always drop the "Trump won though" at the end like its the unshakeable argument winner?