• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rowlf

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
In the off chance someone tries to wave this off as an out-of-context screenshot...

uk1ChTd.gif

For the thread at large: this is not the thread to debate what is and what is not a nazi salute. Start a new thread if you want to discuss that. Continued discussion of nazi salutes in this thread will result in further moderation.

Thank you.
Don't bring this up in this thread.

Rowlf

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
We can't talk about this character now? The entire conversation is about her character.
This thread went on a two page derail arguing over what was and what was not a nazi salute. So, no, we're not talking this one specific thing in this thread. Start a new one if you want to discuss that.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Anti-PC culture is using coded language to attack blacks and question their intelligence while disingenuously empowering and supporting uneducated rural whites to further racism.

/thread

lets pack it up.

EDIT: just some heart to heart here folks: she is 110% telling the fucking no education (high school drop out) no talent (bounce a ball for $100e6 lol) n** (no one voted for them or cares about their opinion) to shut the fuck up.

this shit is unacceptable, but this is the propaganda TV at work, just another day in the life at faux news. This is what they rely on - pronouncing white superiority with straw man arguments and 1 sided falsified discussions and narrative.

Last edited:

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
This thread went on a two page derail arguing over what was and what was not a nazi salute. So, no, we're not talking this one specific thing in this thread. Start a new one if you want to discuss that.

Not trying to be obtuse, but does that include any other instances of her exercising white supremacy and hatred? Cos evidence being omitted kind of kills the entire point.

Togruta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Northern Virginia
I feel like "must they run their mouths like that" isn't even coded racism. Plus she's really going out of her way to say that they're unintelligible when they are speaking super clearly and concisely.

Dec 23, 2017
The reason this is such bs is because lebron is one of the best role models we have in sports and let's say nba history. If there is one person that has the right to speak on politics it's him.

Greywind

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fox News has Nazi barbie Tomi and Laura. They also have that other woman that sounds like NK propaganda when she speaks of Trump

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Being black with an opinion is a shootable offense in the eyes of people like her.
Some woman at my job actually made a joke to me (I'm black) that because I'm black I didn't have an opinion [that mattered]. She laughed it off because she was married to a black man so she figured it was cool I guess. She wasn't white American but she probably enjoys the perks of the resemblance.

Rowlf

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Not trying to be obtuse, but does that include any other instances of her exercising white supremacy and hatred? Cos evidence being omitted kind of kills the entire point.
No, we very specifically limited it to arguing over whether that particular image shows her doing a nazi salute.

pewpewtora

Nov 23, 2017
Connecticut
Ugh, her cocky "I know it all, now listen to me" babble was frustrating as hell to watch. Don't want celebs to voice their opinions? Too fucking bad you elected one for office. This doesn't surprise me since this is the same bitch who did nazi salutes at the RNC.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Some woman at my job actually made a joke to me (I'm black) that because I'm black I didn't have an opinion [that mattered]. She laughed it off because she was married to a black man so she figured it was cool I guess. She wasn't white American but she probably enjoys the perks of the resemblance.
I've had to check far too many people who think that because they date/married a black person that it gives them the ok to say suspect shit. There's nothing quite like the stuttering and backpedaling that occurs when you make it clear that it won't fly with you.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Damn, I watched this again.

"they keep running their mouth" "this is what happens when you skip college and go to the NBA"

Translation: shut up black guys, you're stupid

Not even hiding. Sickening. Surprised the N word wasn't dropped on live TV.
She even tried to suggest that LeBron skipped his last year of high school to go pro, which is not the case at all since he had to graduate to enter the draft.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
"Celebrities and sports players shouldn't talk politics."

Chris Long's whole thread shits all over her argument.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Just watch this, oh my fucking fuck. Absolutely vile, what a piece of garbage that Fox Host is. Jesus. And so plainly transparent with the racist dog whistling, too. I mean, come on, Fox usually tries to be at least a LITTLE more subtle than this. (lol who am I kidding no they don't)

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of football and mma players like Trump. Their sports are among the most susceptible to brain damage as well, which I don't think is a coincidence.
I like this response

Easy there. We can't talk about those dog whistles and salutes.

come on meow, the mods said you were welcome to start a new thread asking if her nazi salut was a nazi salut. And dog whistling is always in vogue. No need to try to stir some shit up.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
I like this response

come on meow, the mods said you were welcome to start a new thread asking if her nazi salut was a nazi salut. And dog whistling is always in vogue. No need to try to stir some shit up.

I get the direction you're trying to direct me to, for all of us.
That woman went on tv AGAIN and pulled some Nazi playbook shit. And I'm supposed to just ignore that in this conversation about that exact behavior? I'm supposed to just ignore that?

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
The word cunt was invented for ppl like her
I think "cunt" is a unisex term in Britain. Saying it was made for a woman is a little offensive (although you might not have meant it like that).

That being said though, I think anyone who says someone can't have opinions on something because of their career choice could very well be described as a "daft cunt."

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
I get the direction you're trying to direct me to, for all of us.
That woman went on tv AGAIN and pulled some Nazi playbook shit. And I'm supposed to just ignore that in this conversation about that exact behavior? I'm supposed to just ignore that?

You are supposed to start a new thread where we can all remind ourselves when she gave a Nazi salut to the president and ponder if that has anything to do with the way she treats poc on her cable tv opinion piece show and not get axed.

it'll be fun

Oct 27, 2017
I know people are going to watch this and get angry--then what? what are you going to do? this video was posted with the express purpose of angering you, so what will you do next?

I feel like anyone who gets angry is expecting something more from fox news. Fox news is a propaganda network at this point. They are completely out of touch with the millions of men and women of all socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds. Fox news isn't actually fair and balanced--they've never been about anything other than ratings. This awful take will generate more publicity and buzz for their channel when it should be leading to more people boycotting that network and anyone who does business with them or donating to local causes that are designed to fight bigotry and equalize the living conditions for people who have been historically disenfranchised.

NullPointer

Oct 27, 2017
Mars
So, disgust for the 100 million a year athletes sharing their own truths, but worship for the hand-me-down-billionaire with zero political experience and zero academic accomplishments who couldn't tell the truth even to save his own ass.

ok.

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think "cunt" is a unisex term in Britain. Saying it was made for a woman is a little offensive (although you might not have meant it like that).

That being said though, I think anyone who says someone can't have opinions on something because of their career choice could very well be described as a "daft cunt."

he said it was made for people like her, not that it was made for a woman

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
How the fuck are you going to bag on someone's grammar when you're defending Trump?

His ratio of complete sentences versus scatter-shod fragments has got to be under .100.