• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017

Ingraham has also now challenged LeBron to come on her show to debate.

He loses no matter what he does. If he declines, she'll call him a coward. If he comes in, she'll shout over him and talk over him. The best thing he can and probably will do is realize he has more important things to do than talk to someone who is not in touch with reality.

Jusufin

Oct 27, 2017
Fox news is mind poison. The sheer amount of low-quality human beings on this network is mind-boggling.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
He loses no matter what he does. If he declines, she'll call him a coward. If he comes in, she'll shout over him and talk over him. The best thing he can and probably will do is realize he has more important things to do than talk to someone who is not in touch with reality.

Well they were already calling him and Durant cowards on the clip I posted on the last page. So as far as her doing anything other than that, I don't think there's anywhere else to go.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Also for those saying he has nothing to gain, you're correct.

Though I think we might all have something to gain if this turns into another Cam'ron moment.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Bron should just reply with this gif
giphy.gif

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
These clips aren't even hot takes. This is similar to most casual conversations about the President these days.

Plus, what's that shit at the end about how nobody voted for them? Is only the POTUS allowed to talk politics in the US? Why the hell should I listen to Ingraham by that logic?

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
He shouldn't dignify that racist piece of shit with a reply other than that she's a racist piece of shit that isn't worth his time.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
Sure makes sense that just hours after spitting through her teeth that he should shut up about politics and dribble, she totally wants him to come on her show and have a nice, respectful conversation about politics. I'm sure it would be very productive.

Dude Abides

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fun fact about Laura Ingraham. When she was at Dartmouth in the 80s, she had someone secretly tape the meetings of the Gay Students Association, outed some of the students in print, and sent the tapes to some of their parents.

Last edited:

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Oct 25, 2017
"Hey you stupid n-word, stop blabbering and dance for us....also you can come to my court (get it? Basketball teehee) and talk to me anytime, just give me a call!"

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
First she wants him to shut up, now she wants him to come on her show. Fuck that racist piece of shit.

Pickleslips

Jan 25, 2018
This is disgusting, the brazen confidence to be a racist in America is terrifying.

We need to pass a law that all News channels need to be based in pure fact.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a hateful, idiotic asshole. Barely intelligible? Has she fuckin' heard Trump rant? or was she too busy saluting him? This is the most thinly veiled hatred I've ever seen. She looks like it's taking all her might not to yell "fuck these black guys, who cares what they think?" on TV.

Shut up and dribble? Nah, forget that. How about she shuts up and fucks off back to whatever shit-stained gutter she undoubtedly congealed in. Scum.

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
shut up and dribble

damn that is such an awful, hateful thing to say to anyone. It seems like she was trying way too hard to impress Trump and Co. Maybe she wants a job in the white house?

Helot_Azure

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Wow! I like how she says they're "unintelligible" yet when you watch the clip it's the exact opposite; Both men sound HIGHLY intelligent, and clearly show a high level of education. However, her bigoted lead-in already sullied your opinion especially if you're a right winger who thinks (black) athletes should keep their mouths shut and entertain people.

Further, as a former athlete (in High School and College), it pisses me off when people say that James and Durant get millions of dollars for "bouncing a ball". Becoming an athlete on that level requires a high level of skill, training, and personal sacrifice. Becoming another blonde mouthpiece for bigots requires far less skill in comparison.

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know LeBron is too dignified and shit

I need a petty player on there so I can get another Cam'ron moment

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
LeBron should do the Million Dollar Man thing and say if she can dribble a basketball 10 times in a row, he'll appear on her show.

Q8EZvT.0.gif

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Fox News: FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS REALLY IMPORTANT STOP GETTING SO EASILY OFFENDED
Fox News when a black person says something they don't like: I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH STOP TALKING SHUT UP I'M OFFENDED

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I thought she would do pretty good having had a pretty good career in radio thus far but I don't think she is doing well at that 10 PM slot and it's pretty clear this is a ploy. She likely won't last much longer but I predict the ratings will gradually fall over the next year or so.

Deleted member 29237

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
So is Fox News the result of American fascism, or the progenitor? Was it this bad back in the 90's? All I've seen from Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham is legitimate fascist propaganda.

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
You should see it in motion. The way she tries to play it off just does not work.

ingraham.gif
Jup she pretty much tried hiding it as a "wave"and then as a "point at you guys!". Like she suddenly realized "Fuck there are cameras" or that she wanted to give a short "shout out to her peeps in the NAZI party". I mean look at that face she pulls with it at front, that makes it more seem like a shout out than a mistaken:"Whoopsie cameras". She is showing people that it is with them, vile disgusting people.... :(.

Oct 27, 2017
LeBron should invite her to his house for an interview instead, put that racist on the defensive. Put some shit on the walls that scares white people.