• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
idxo599n3mg01.jpg

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
I shouldn't be surprised. This, and that ignorant a-hole who basically wanted a whiter Winter Olympics are very racist comments, but Fox would never own up to them.

Hell, if it were possible, just have Ingram say the N word, get fired, then get hired on Trump's staff.

Rupert Murdoch should be ashamed of himself.

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Ugh seriously, news in the US is just disgusting.
This is a pundit not a news anchor, and a hypocritical one at that too.

"Nobody asks you.." erm... yes they did, ESPN asked him. Just as Fox asked her. But apearantly he must shut up while she get's to spout whatever she wants.
Her body language is just aggresive and annoying. I mean even moderate republicans are probably turned off by her antics.

I mean, leBron and Durant seem calm and collected. She on the other hand seems like a high school kid talking about the on popular girls. Problem is, she is 50 (I guess?) no longer in high school, and talking abuot politics to millions of Extreme right NAZIs. And yes, NAZIS, as no self respecting Republican would watch something that annoying whom just openly slammed someone who gave their opinion in a respectful (all be it with some cursing) manner. And for what reason? Because leBron is black. And she even seems jealous on leBron's income.

So really a disgusting individual, that is right at home there at FOX with the rest of the disgusting ones. It's sad that local Fox Affiliates get dragged down with these kind of jerks, as they often try their best to do good reporting. But I guess that too will soon change when the Sinclair Network takes over a lot of local TV stations and pushes those Fox affiliates out of the window.

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
"Must they run their mouths like that."

She was itching to use the N-word.
She's waiting to use that one for when Fox finds a new "blonde, that grandpa can jerk of to" and she needs a new job at the New York Times.

I know offensive, but seems like the NYT loves hiring people that use the N-Word.

Last edited:

Deleted member 17403

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So they're not allowed to voice their opinions concerning someone who is woefully unequipped to be president? I don't know how any woman could support someone like Trump. I know that she's collecting a likely sizable check but c'mon, where do you draw the line. She's really trying to suppress speech.

flkRaven

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when trump said pussy and Laura Ingraham was all over him? No? Oh yeah, she said this instead:

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When I googled Ingraham, google claimed people also searched for Tomi Lahren and Ann Coulter.

Yikes.

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when trump said pussy and Laura Ingraham was all over him? No? Oh yeah, she said this instead:

Yeah, in this video its the exact same shit except she doesnt even bother to mention anything they said about race, just the grammar surrounding it
I dont understand how this person exists in any capacity, i've never seen something like this on TV before its about as close to blatant racism as you can get on national TV i would imagine
If i even had so much as a family member this lost in a racist regime i would disown them without thinking twice

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
His comments in the one or two sentence long clips she picked out were not even incendiary or out of the mainstream for a black American, I imagine. Yet just listen to that absolute disgust in her voice. You're letting the mask slip again, Laura.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
What a horrible woman. "How dare this american citizen speak about their political beliefs". Or rather, how dare this black man speak about his political beliefs. While I feel she should go fuck herself, I think it was pretty funny overall. What a stupid asshole.

AS others have said, you can just feel the tension inside her not to say the N word.

kitress

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is a pundit not a news anchor, and a hypocritical one at that too.
So really a disgusting individual, that is right at home there at FOX with the rest of the disgusting ones. It's sad that local Fox Affiliates get dragged down with these kind of jerks, as they often try their best to do good reporting. But I guess that too will soon change when the Sinclair Network takes over a lot of local TV stations and pushes those Fox affiliates out of the window.
You should watch John Oliver's segment on Sinclair Broadcast Group. These guys are worse than Fox News.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Ingraham responds to a Mediaite Inquiry about the responses she got from her rant:

Laura Ingraham said:
In 2003, I wrote a New York Times bestseller called 'Shut Up & Sing,' in which I criticized celebrities like the Dixie Chicks & Barbra Streisand who were trashing then-President George W. Bush. I have used a variation of that title for more than 15 years to respond to performers who sound off on politics. I've told Robert DeNiro to 'Shut Up & Act,' Jimmy Kimmel to 'Shut Up & Make Us Laugh,' and just this week told the San Antonio Spurs' Gregg Popovich to 'Shut up & Coach.' If pro athletes and entertainers want to freelance as political pundits, then they should not be surprised when they're called out for insulting politicians. There was no racial intent in my remarks – false, defamatory charges of racism are a transparent attempt to immunize entertainment and sports elites from scrutiny and criticism. Additionally, we stated on my show that these comments came from an ESPN podcast, which was not the case – the content was unaffiliated with ESPN.

TL:DR - "I've called out celebrities before for making political comments or criticizing politicians and I've used similar language before that's not in the context of race."

Doesn't address the fact, as Chris Long pointed out, that she enjoys having celebrities come on her show or talk about celebrities taking social and political stands when they align with her views.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017

I'm not racist, I'm not racist, how dare you! She says as she slowly shrinks into a corncob.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
She came off as extremely racist and jealous. Is she bitter because those three matter more than her, in the public's eyes? In the grand scheme of mankind, those sports figures will be remembered, while she will be forgotten. Her family in a couple of generations will forget who she is. Won't even make the family tree, I bet.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
You have to understand whom we're dealing with. Laura Ingraham is white trash to the core. The fact that she has money and is on TV doesn't change that. She's just like any racist white trash piece of shit living in a trailer; only difference is the bank account and camera in front of her.

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Not a James fan but he's a man who has done a ton for the community stayed faithful to his wife and family. Then you have trump who cheats and doesn't care is racist and a crook. Unbelievable. I mean how she can act like this?? It's like the twilight zone.

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
You should watch John Oliver's segment on Sinclair Broadcast Group. These guys are worse than Fox News.
Jup, I knew about them due to some documentary earlier about those jerks and their "forced news segments!". John Oliver just nailed it home for me. It's crazy, I mean sure Fox News is horrible, but they let their local affiliates mostly do their own thing (which means they can focus on local news without pushing the Republican Agenda). Sinclair Broadcasting will forego all of that in a very scary manner.

It's almost like the noose around the neck of broadcasting is slowly tightened until they have become a mouthpiece for the Republicans, Religious Right Wing Extremists and NAZIs. That latter is the worst, as they don't even hide that anymore :(. For goodness sake the woman in this topic does the NAZI salute!

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Has she complained about Gregg Popovich, Steve Kerr, and Stan Van Gundy shit talking the president and told them to just shut up and coach? No? I wonder why.

LeBron's a self-made millionaire that is a perfect role model not only for kids, but this current and future generations of basketball players as being more than people. He's even done more for poor kids than the president has done.

KaladinSB

Oct 27, 2017
She doesn't even try to hide it. Some billionaire needs to buy Fox News and fire all of these racist fucks already

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Holy fuck this racist ass bitch. Which Fox News vat is this version from?

"Don't leave high school early kids, you might become rich and some weird clone lady will be upset with you"

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Damn, I watched this again.

"they keep running their mouth" "this is what happens when you skip college and go to the NBA"

Translation: shut up black guys, you're stupid

Not even hiding. Sickening. Surprised the N word wasn't dropped on live TV.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

"they keep running their mouth" "this is what happens when you skip college and go to the NBA"

There has to be see some kind of conditioning class where public conservatives are shocked into not saying it but finding all the other ways to say it.

Oct 25, 2017

But this doesn't work in the case of lebron and Durant, so not entirely sure where she was goin with that

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
And she conveniently skipped over the part where LeBron talks about being a black man and having money

Yet

Having the N word spray painted on your house.

Convenient

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
I shouldn't be surprised. This, and that ignorant a-hole who basically wanted a whiter Winter Olympics are very racist comments, but Fox would never own up to them.

Hell, if it were possible, just have Ingram say the N word, get fired, then get hired on Trump's staff.

Rupert Murdoch should be ashamed of himself.

It's a feature, not a bug. They want a race war.

When I googled Ingraham, google claimed people also searched for Tomi Lahren and Ann Coulter.

Yikes.

You mean "Tammy Lahren".

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Anti-PC culture is using coded language to attack blacks and question their intelligence while disingenuously empowering and supporting uneducated rural whites to further racism.