• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-t...m_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter

onservative pundit Tomi Lahren said Monday that the use of tear gas on immigrants who rushed the southern border was the "highlight" of her Thanksgiving holiday as the country "finally" defended its border.

Lahren made her comment on Twitter in a quote-tweet responding to actress Alyssa Milano's expletive-laden message to President Donald Trump after he said Mexico would be "smart" to hinder migrant caravans before they amassed at the countries' shared border.

"Bum-rushing the border is a CHOICE and has consequences. Watching the USA FINALLY defend our borders was the HIGHLIGHT of my Thanksgiving weekend," Lahren tweeted in response to Milano.

Lahren, a major proponent of Trump and his strict immigration policies, was praising the work of U.S. border agents on Sunday when they fired tear gas at migrants protesting at the border in Tijuana. Some of the protestors also reportedly tried to enter the country illegally, sparking the use of the tear gas, according to the Associated Press. Mexico's Interior Ministry said roughly 500 of the migrants attempted to "violently" cross the border.

The gas reportedly affected some women and children and led to outrage over the Trump administration's handling of the Central American migrants hoping to seek asylum in the U.S.

Holy shit-how blatant. Not even trying to hide her racism even a little.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Who cares what noted bigot Tootie Laryngitis has to say on the topic of immigrant abuse?

Maybe someone should pop a can of teargas her way to defend the US from her bullshit.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
the responses in this thread are going to be the pay off for this woman. People agree with her, As does the President. garbage timeline.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
It's almost as if it has virtually nothing to do with immigration, but has a lot to do with being racist.

Deleted member 41271

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 21, 2018
Thanksgiving: When we give thanks for indians helping our ancestors when they desperately needed shelter,
then turn around and do the exact opposite.

This couldn't be a more poetic way to show the hypocrisy of trump fanatics.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
It's clear they've decided they have no need for whistles. Just say it aloud and people will be fine with it.

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
Tam man lam bam is a terrible person and it's shameful such a hateful person has such a platform.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
activists-politicians-react-with-horror-at-border-scenes-of-tear-gassed-children-1280x640.jpeg

At what point are we done being civil with those on the other side of this issue? For fucks sake look at this fucking image and tell me how you can be ok with your uncle, aunt, mother or father cheering for shit like this?

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The things I want to say about her would get me permanently banned from this forum.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
But don't call her a racist barbie, it might turn off moderates.

Edit: Didn't she interview an ERA poster and she got pissed off at him for purposefully mispronouncing her name?

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Go ahead. Keep making headlines with this gross shit after the Blue wave..

Ignorant fucks never learn....

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
activists-politicians-react-with-horror-at-border-scenes-of-tear-gassed-children-1280x640.jpeg

At what point are we done being civil with those on the other side of this issue? For fucks sake look at this fucking image and tell me how you can be ok with your uncle, aunt, mother or father cheering for shit like this?
They would buy tickets so they could throw things at the kids in cages and laugh, let's be honest.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Imagining her sitting around with her friends and family eating their dry-ass turkey leftovers and cackling about this makes me physically ill.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Evil piece of shit.

I like how us "protecting our borders" is her highlight of Thanksgiving of all holidays. How fucking backwards can you be?