• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
If Fox News would turn on Trump then Trump would be sunk.
Not really. His followers would just figure the deep state and/or establishment republicans finally got to fox news, and they'd double down on their actual primary sources for news: sites like Drudge Report and InfoWars, or random douchebags on Youtube and Facebook.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Again, Fox only airs news with actual journalists for a small portion of the day. The rest of it are opinion pieces and propaganda still running under the guide of fox "news"

Yea. You can tell if you ever watched FOX News most of the day. The later it gets the more outlandish it becomes.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It really is bad. I tuned in briefly the other day when they were talking about possible indictments from the Mueller investigation and the "hosts" from Fox and Friends were giggling and making sarcastic remarks, like if it was a joke between school kids. Embarrassing indeed.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
If you have a problem with earning a paycheck from GOP propagandists that are literally ruining our country and subsequently the world perhaps you should not work there.

kmax

Oct 25, 2017
They went to Fox News knowing what Fox News was, and they're still shocked?

How about not accepting a job over at that disgusting place at all.

arglebargle

Oct 26, 2017

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
So they are self-aware. Thought at this point they just deluded themselves into thinking the crap they regurgitate day in and day out was true.

I'm sure there are armies of true believers at every level of Fox News but no doubt there are sane people too. They just have to do as they are told by Murdoch and his spawn. A job is a job, I guess.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way,"

No offense to said staffer, but who in the name of fuck, would want to work at Fox News to be fair and objective?

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fox News became embarrassingly biased only after the Trump election... Give me a break, their employees knew what kind of network they signed up for. It might've ratcheted it up a bit recently but that's par course of it's history.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Even by Fox News' historical standard, where they put a right wing spin on real news, they've dug deeper recently. Their efforts to discredit Mueller and constant "Deep State" bullshit are one step away from aliens or lizard people conspiracy nonsense.

krioto

Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing that this is the line where some employees considered their coverage as crossing into embarrassment.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
Everybody on the outside predicted your employer would do exactly what they did. How come you didn't know? Don't you work there?

Just_a_Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Fox News is the propaganda arm of the republican party, this shouldn't be the only cause for embarrassment. They had to know who they were working for.

immortal-joe

Oct 25, 2017
"It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way,"

Man come on, you had to know you were at the wrong network.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
The problem with the Right's "more crackpot than thou" pecking order is, in the Age of The Shaven Orangutan, if one does like Glenn Beck, Megyn Kelly, and Charlie Sykes, one loses retention, access, or even one's friends. Therefore, one just stays and the current just...drags one down into hell as a conservative until one is no longer a conservative. Boiling frog and all that.

Nope.

Some of yall called it. This is the beginnings of a pivot......some are just getting a head start. Mueller has everyone shook.

Those rumors I keep hearing of journos on the take are looking miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty stronger nowadays, yes.

JLP101

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not buying it, you knew exactly what you signed up for, This shouldn't come as as surprise for anybody who works at Fox News.

Deleted member 25600

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
E25ZnaZ.jpg

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
Fox are pretty much in bed with Trump and his base.

Trump has been heaping praise on Fox and Friends for a while too.

If you want to write about fair and balanced news, Fox isn't the one, people know what they're getting into if you're there.

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
Not really. His followers would just figure the deep state and/or establishment republicans finally got to fox news, and they'd double down on their actual primary sources for news: sites like Drudge Report and InfoWars, or random douchebags on Youtube and Facebook.
Yep, the Mercer's would get something up and running to keep his base plugged into the propaganda he needs to disseminate. I believe they're already making moves to take over large portions of media markets in some pretty big states.

SolarPowered

Oct 28, 2017
I know this must be news to them, but Fox News is an embarrassment. It has been for a long time and no one decent should be associated with them. I know it's not the fault of grunts, though. The vast majority of the on air personalities are the problem and it is a wonder they can look themselves in the mirror each morning considering the garbage they spout on live television and the damage they do to this democracy.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
Without Fox News Trump would have been in much worse shape in the public's eyes. I am surprised that the people at Fox News suddenly developed a conscious. They have been distorting news for years now.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
JokeNews now. It wasn't a top story nor was it breaking. They were too busy talking about Furbies and Emojis.

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nobody is stopping you.

What a shocking development.

It's easy to say that, but people have families and monetary obligations.

It's not as simple as "Quitting"

Just like how it isn't simple for people to boycott brands that use child labor, unsafe manufacturing etc etc...

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's easy to say that, but people have families and monetary obligations.

It's not as simple as "Quitting"

Just like how it isn't simple for people to boycott brands that use child labor, unsafe manufacturing etc etc...
Not to mention Megyn Kelly's departure hasn't gone so well . . .

Deleted member 6215

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Again, Fox only airs news with actual journalists for a small portion of the day. The rest of it are opinion pieces and propaganda still running under the guide of fox "news"

This is what makes me so frustrated. Millions of people watching other people talk about the news as a form of entertainment. It's like what I said to my mother in law: are you actually listening/reading what Trump is saying, or just having someone else talk about it, filter it for you and tell you what to think? Because how the hell can someone actually look at the words that come out of his mouth and say, "here is an intelligent, honest man who will do the right thing." ?!